Any organized rides from PHX for bike week?

The couple that was supposed to ride with us to bike week bailed on us. We are looking to ride with someone who is leaving on Friday and coming back on Sunday. I don't like to ride by myself due to safety reasons. It is always good to have someone looking out for you when on bike.

Anyway, do you know of any organized rides for the bike week? Or any of you from this forum are organizing to go?

playaperro

El Pirata
The couple that was supposed to ride with us to bike week bailed on us. We are looking to ride with someone who is leaving on Friday and coming back on Sunday. I don't like to ride by myself due to safety reasons. It is always good to have someone looking out for you when on bike.

Anyway, do you know of any organized rides for the bike week? Or any of you from this forum are organizing to go?
Plenty of people on friday...
http://www.rockypointrally.com/forums/index.php

InkaRoads

cronopiador
As things are going I believe you will have to ask for permission to get on the road in Friday, there will be hundreds of bikes coming down in Friday, all day basically!! I do not think you need to worry, just enjoy the ride!!