Anyone know a place in Ajo we can have something delivered to?

mel150

We want to buy a dishwasher, and as it looks like they're not available down here, we want to buy one on Amazon and have it shipped. Best bet would be for it to be shipped somewhere in Ajo, then we head up and pick it up.

Or, there used to be a guy here who would transport large items across the border for Americans, for a price. Anyone know if he's still here? A phone number?

Thanks!

Roberto

Dee at Twin Dolphins has a person coming down regularly from Mesa and is willing to transport items that will fit in a pick up truck. You could order it via a web site from one of the appliance sellers in Mesa or nearby and he could pick it up and bring it down. Call Dee at 602-324-7241 for details.

Hello...

Yes....Radio Shack in Ajo at 520~387~5115.

They accept deliveries of all sorts and they
sell appliences.

Also, they may deliver to RP. If not, call Cord at Ajo Nappa at 520~385~6962.

He owns Nappa and Radio Shack and may
arrange delivery to RP.

Flores Chevron use to deliver stuff to RP
at 520~387~5422. Do not know if they still do anymore...

DD

did you check the appliance store on Constitution heading towards Super Ley off Benito Juarez...it's on the left side of the street...about 1 block up...near the Bus station??? They have most appliances, and the prices are reasonable.

Mel.....

RockyptJoe is right! That store he is talking about on Constitution by the bus term on the left has dish washers. Was looking at them there last July.

Buy all my major appl there, and they do give a great price. I found them to be cheaper than buying in the states......
US taxes and 16% boder tax.

They take US credit cards and the people there are real honest.

I will get a DW there, when we come down at the end of Nov, and they deliver.

I had good luck with them, last April brought a new in the box refrig., they delivered and set up. Two weeks later, the frig stopped getting cold. I called them, told them it is broke, and loaded with food.

They came right down to the house, picked it up and brought back a working new frig in two hours.

DD

The store is Muebles Colonia or something like that-I have purchased appliances there. They have MX brands and US brands. The prices are very reasonable and they will deliver to your home. Saves the hassle of having to bring it across the border.