aquarium

Roberto

RP Times out today says they are open M-F 10 to 5 and Sat , Sun 10 to 6. $2 for children and $3 adults, bag of food to feed the critters $2. Here's a local phone number 638-382-0010 for more details.

azfish

If your talking about the one before Las Conchas. it is closed.been closed for a year or so. But I hear they are moving in town soon.

Roberto

Well, if that is first hand knowledge the RP Times strikes again. I thought it was closed also but just saw that announcement in August's paper.

Kelney

The star attraction is/was the dog snapper. By wiggling my finger in and around the water, I could be entertained for hours. Ok, well minutes maybe. If it was turned into dinner then I have not interest in even taking newbies.

azfish

Well, if that is first hand knowledge the RP Times strikes again. I thought it was closed also but just saw that announcement in August's paper.
why would you post if its not true? Its only a little drive for a local to see. My kids wanted to see it again, now they cant wait to see the new place. Don't trust everything you read its not up to date.

Roberto

why would you post if its not true? Its only a little drive for a local to see. My kids wanted to see it again, now they cant wait to see the new place. Don't trust everything you read its not up to date.
Sorry about that I did not know it was NOT true and I did not say that it was open just offered the information and where it came from. I have not been to Unconscious in a long time. I posted the jphone number so you can check it out yourself.

Loved the aquarium...where else can you have your picture taken in a cage of a sea loin...while feeding it! Snapper dog fish was also so cool. Loved that place!

azfish

Loved the aquarium...where else can you have your picture taken in a cage of a sea loin...while feeding it! Snapper dog fish was also so cool. Loved that place!
Maybe by next year the new place will be open. From what I was told the old one sits on school land and the kids were skipping school thru the aquarium.