Arctic CatRhino Rentals

B

BeachMom

Hey guys,

As luck would have it, our Arctic Cat took a $hit (pardon) on us and it won't be repaired in time for the trip next week!! :sad: Would anyone know the cost for a rental of a Cat or Rhino? Daily or weekly? Any info would be greatly appreicated!!

Jim

The bar is right in the middle of atv rentalville so if you don't have an answer by tomorrow I will ask around.

B

BeachMom

Thanks Jim.... I was actually counting on you since your right there now. :)

Jim

I guess that I pushed the wrong button so if this comes through twice, remember that it is 1:00am and I am not used to these hours. I did go by 4 places today and tried to email but the Wifi guy screwed something up and we did not have internet at the bar. The rhino guys wanted from 35-50 per hour and the best I could do was 30 per hour bringing it back each night. It would probably be cheaper to fix yours. Rogilio is the guy just to the South of us. He doesn't have rhinos but has the lifted tricked out golf carts. He said he would go $120 per day and let you keep it overnight. He seem like a nice guy and has helped us out alot while getting set up. Anyway, off to bed. Tomorrow will almost certainly turn into Friday sunrise. Fun, but I'm not as young as I used to be...

B

BeachMom

Thank you sooo...... much for checking Jim!! We might rent one for a day, but those prices are way too steep for the entire week we'll be down. I'm not sure it would be cheaper to have ours fixed vs. renting.. LOL The Cat is in the shop as we speak, but unfortunately the engine in the is a "goner". It needs a new engine or a re-build. :-o Not sure what we're going to do at the moment, but whatever it is, it won't be done in time for our trip. :(

At any rate, you're awesome!! :-D Thanks again for checking into that for us!! (Especially with those hours you're putting in! :shock:) Hopefully we'll see you Tuesday. We're gonna stop by after we set up the rigs.

Take care and see you soon!