Are camp fires allowed on Las Conchas beach?

badfish

We are staying at Las Conchas next week for the first time in 20 years. My wife wants to know if camp fires on the beach are allowed?

I was unable to find any thing on google about it. So I thought I would ask the knowledgeable folks on here.

playaperro

El Pirata
Your chances of crossing dog food are better than lighting a fire on Las Conchas beach, also no fireworks, that is strictly enforced. You think encanto people are grumpy, Lite a cracker.

Roberto

Just based on the fact that I have never seen a fire on the beach I would say a big fat no to that. Think it's the same on all the beaches as I've never seen either a leve fire or a firepit on the Mirador or Sandy Beach either. Only that one where the RV burned !!

Our kids rented a beach house in Las Conchas that had a firepit on the beach. They had fires a couple of nights with no problems.

badfish

Primitive or modern fire would work. I know they are strict in that neighborhood and figured that it wasn't allowed.

Thanks for the link Russ.

jerry

image.jpg Santo Tomas is fire friendly too....the next day you have to clean up....try not to leave nails

azfish

We are staying at Las Conchas next week for the first time in 20 years. My wife wants to know if camp fires on the beach are allowed?

I was unable to find any thing on google about it. So I thought I would ask the knowledgeable folks on here.
you are OK doing it, I do. no one will come around. No police go on that beach. They sell wood on the left side of the road before you get there. but I would bring 3 bundles with you. Its summer time, they might not be selling.

As a owner in Las Conchas, and I would appreciate it if you only kept fires inside of existing fire pits. Long after you are gone, we still have to walk over your burnt and unburned wood.

Landshark

you are OK doing it, I do. no one will come around. No police go on that beach. They sell wood on the left side of the road before you get there. but I would bring 3 bundles with you. Its summer time, they might not be selling.
I don't think you're supposed to bring firewood across the border when entering Mexico, so pack accordingly.

playaperro

El Pirata
Privately patrolled beach, yeah they got a couple (_o_)'s running around like Francisco Hernandez Mandujano...

flicks

Last year we had them on Sandy Beach in front of Playa Bonita. No one ever said anything. We cleaned up after our self.:pinkie:

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
Privately patrolled beach, yeah they got a couple (_o_)'s running around like Francisco Hernandez Mandujano...
Yep, but grease his palms and he will do your bidding, legal or not!

Right on, Playa!

Hope they are not renting Mom's house...(section 2, lot 308) too many people trampling on her and Steve these days. Kharma, especially if they get in your eyes!!!! Is it sand or is it....?????

azfish

As a owner in Las Conchas, and I would appreciate it if you only kept fires inside of existing fire pits. Long after you are gone, we still have to walk over your burnt and unburned wood.
As a renter in Las Conchas, I look forward to the left over fire wood to re burn, do to the high price of rent. Speaking of owners who rent there homes in los Conchas, in your advertising of the house. If you BBQ is not clean enough to eat off of or doesnt even work, dont put "there is a grill for your use" in the add, say bring your own grill and if the outdoor shower doesnt even work dont put that in the add either, put I hope you dont mind rinsing off with the outdoor hose.