Are There Younger Expats in RP?

rwebberc

Hi all, I’m a single guy in my early 30s and am interested in moving to Rocky Point in the near future. I work remotely and would just need reliable cell service and internet connection, which it seems like I would be able to find. My biggest concern is that most of the info I’ve been able to find is geared towards retirees. Are there many expats around my age or would I be mainly limited to locals. My Spanish is somewhat conversational so it would be nice to have some expats to connect with for the time being. Any advice or thoughts would be appreciated.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Hi all, I’m a single guy in my early 30s and am interested in moving to Rocky Point in the near future. I work remotely and would just need reliable cell service and internet connection, which it seems like I would be able to find. My biggest concern is that most of the info I’ve been able to find is geared towards retirees. Are there many expats around my age or would I be mainly limited to locals. My Spanish is somewhat conversational so it would be nice to have some expats to connect with for the time being. Any advice or thoughts would be appreciated.
What, you don't like the local color?

Southbeacher

Well Known Member
Chill: "My Spanish is somewhat conversational so it would be nice to have some expats to connect with for the time being."