Are you from Tucson and lucky to be stuck here?

Roberto

Well Known Member
TUCSON!!!! My good friend is a nurse at xxxxxx hospital here in Tucson. He posted this 1 hour ago this morning.
“Just got home from a shift at Northwest, I cannot stress this enough; things are about to get very, very bad. Over 3200 new cases in AZ reported today, pretty much every COVID ICU bed in Tucson is full, resources are running out. People in their 20s with no prexisting conditions were intubated last night. People are getting it in bars, from their kids, at the gr…
See More

Roberto

Well Known Member
Need an M80 in the ear to wake up some. Have not heard but bet that Tucson gets blacklisted.

playaperro

El Pirata
It's allegedly coming from a certain area code here in Tucson, but with masks required in all Pima county it should slow down and put a little stop in the party area. You can't make us all come back for a certain few.

Maduro steve

Well Known Member
Highly questionable , we live in Tucson and haven't heard anything close to this . We don't know anybody with the virus and are friends don't know of anyone infected . It's obvious the so called experts have gotten everything wrong about this virus from infection rate to prevention and cure .

playaperro

El Pirata
I know quite a few that have passed, hit the Amazon distribution place, they just closed the desert diamond on ajo again, even BJ hotdogs closed.Screenshot_20200620-200133.png

Queen of Kings

Well Known Member
People die everyday from 100's of causes. Stop with panic and fear mongering. More people die in auto accidents on a yearly basis but we are doing NOTHING about it. Those are truly equal opportunity deaths unlike the Chinese virus which affect mostly the very old and/or the very sick.

TICO-T

Well Known Member
38,800 died in auto accidents in 2019. Over 100,000 have died of Covid-19. Many people in their 30's and 40's are dying from this virus.

richwi

Well Known Member
I appreciate you have a point of view but please don’t make stuff up and post it like it is factual. The number of deaths in he US from car accidents last year was just shy of 39,000. So far in less than 6 months more than 120,000 have died from the coronavirus. I am very much in favor of forums where people can express their opinions, but throwing out things as though they are facts is unseemly.

brokenwave

Well Known Member
People die everyday from 100's of causes. Stop with panic and fear mongering. More people die in auto accidents on a yearly basis but we are doing NOTHING about it. Those are truly equal opportunity deaths unlike the Chinese virus which affect mostly the very old and/or the very sick.
Queenie, You haven't been keeping up to date on the CV-19. Average age for people getting sick keeps dropping affecting
people in ages 20-40 now.

Queen of Kings

Well Known Member
Queenie, You haven't been keeping up to date on the CV-19. Average age for people getting sick keeps dropping affecting
people in ages 20-40 now.
Getting sick is NOT dying. People get sick every day of 100's of things. The only segment of the population at any SIGNIFICANT risk of dying from the Chinese virus, has been and still is, the very old and the very ill. You seem to drink the kool-aid the Fake News Media is feeding you that getting the Chinese virus is a death sentence. For the vast, vast majority of people, it isn't. Stop propogating the fear and panic.

brokenwave

Well Known Member
Waaaa, Waaaaa, The Sky is Falling. Queenie look up you might see it.
You should speak with a Nurse or Dr. who have experience treating people with it.
Does CV-19 kill everyone, No, but it is much worse than you are advertising with your Fake News.
I hope you're wearing your mask.:cool:

playaperro

El Pirata
Queenie must of been up most of the night thinking what she was going to post by the timing of her post this morning, anyway all life's matter no matter who or what you think you are.

Queen of Kings

Well Known Member
All the responses but none directly refuting the facts I posted. Good work boys. Your best response is making fun of the time I post? Give up, you lost this debate if that is all you got.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Queenie must of been up most of the night thinking what she was going to post by the timing of her post this morning, anyway all life's matter no matter who or what you think you are.
Queen's either an opioid abuser who stays up all hours of the night sniffing rails of Fetynal or works the grave yard shift because HIS/HER posts come after 1am only...