Are you ready for some.......beach time??!!

I know I am:razz::coldone::party::woo: As I'm packing this morning, I'm telling myself "it's chilly here in the morning, so it's going to be chilly there as well....pack some sort of light jacket or sweatshirt, along with the swim suits, shorts and tanks!!!! (We're early risers no matter what....there's nothing like watching the sun come up over the Sea of Cortez!!)) I love this time of year and I'm sooooo looking forward to jumping into that nice warm water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Esperanza

I can certainly agree with you on that! We're not coming down until tomorrow, but thinking the same thing about the warm clothes.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Come on over and meet us, Esperanza. We're both in PDO, I'm in the north 40, space 367. Big red Wrangler with a stinger bar on front. If not there, on the beach in front of PDO. I can't wait!!!!! Almost a whole week at once!!!!!!!!!

tortuga

I'll be down on Oct 19 for six months of beach time at PDO, my 15th winter. Space 113. Everyone is welcome anytime, stop by for a beer or stimulating conversation.

We'll miss you this trip, hopefully we'll see you before the end of the year!! For the rest of you that we will see this time, "SEA YA ON THE BEACH" ,hopefully by 8:30 tomorrow morning!!!!!

Rocky Point Rides

Relax.....we're driving!!
judging for the amount of cars coming down from at least Tucson, there is going to be lots of people in RP this weekend, I did noticed a large number of license plates from Idaho among the hundresds of AZ!! and the weather was excellent!!
July, how much of an early raicer are you? I'll see and Bruce with my coffe, I quit smoking 7 years ago and sometimes that is the only time I remember cigarrettes were good in the morning with a nice strong coffe!! specially in the beach!!

Last edited: