Article from Defrente Newspaper July 7, 2010

Derek

Don't worry about the drug cartels. I hear they are tired of all the money and violence, so the mexican government is having career day this month and teaching them to write on a grain of rice. With this option, the violence should decrease in time to save the tourism in RP.

jerry

"your name on a bullet" might be a good seller
Don't worry about the drug cartels. I hear they are tired of all the money and violence, so the mexican government is having career day this month and teaching them to write on a grain of rice. With this option, the violence should decrease in time to save the tourism in RP.

Derek

If that's the case Jerry, i should give you my real name "Larry Large". P.S. I didn't mean to make fun of your career choice.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
If that's the case Jerry, i should give you my real name "Larry Large". P.S. I didn't mean to make fun of your career choice.
So, welcome aboard LL, let's see, this is easy, what is the name of your boat? duh!! everybody knows that one!!, how about what color and what material was used to make the counter tops in the master bedroom of your boat? or how many bathrooms it has? just checking!!

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Larry,
When Mario was killed and you mentioned his brothers name in one of your posts on this site. I knew it had to be somebody that knew people. Larry, I ran into you at the superbowl in Tampa last year you were with your wife and your brother Will, we talked about Scott and Fernando the chicken sh#t Rivera did anything ever happen with your suit against them in Arizona. Lagrimas85.

Last edited:

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
When i said 'your name' on a bullet i was thinking it might be a real seller on spring break weekend.Hey everyone would want one.
O Plata o Plomo Senior?
Jerry, that's a good idea, casings are free, there all over the ground- just melt some sinkers for the tips. Sometimes the simplest businesses make the most money. Derek I dont think Jerry was actually refering to you, just the sign the rice people carry.

playaperro

El Pirata
No problem Lagrimas, Hey i have one ? for you, do you know that Maricon Francisco Hernandez Mandujano?

Last edited:

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
No problem Lagrimas, Hey i have one ? for you know that Maricon Francisco Hernandez Mandujano.
No mas de vista y historias de el. He is a good example of the saying " never buy a skinny horse, because the minute you fatten him up he's gonna buck you off". He tried something about 5 years ago with pedro vgn. from hermosillo and pedro had him locked up. He probably is a maricon.

Last edited:

jerry

Some things the vendors should sell: hand carved and painted Pangas and Perro Bravo security signs,knock down pole/sunshade beach ramadas,cane poles with hooks/bobbers..ready to go for kids,designer soccer balls with ads from local bars on them/local ,Square grouper nets,"Don't Shoot I'm a Tourist" tee shirts,Jesús Malverde temporary tatoo,Zeta Bandana...in fact a whole line of Zeta clothing to give to your enemies,

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Some things the vendors should sell: hand carved and painted Pangas and Perro Bravo security signs,knock down pole/sunshade beach ramadas,cane poles with hooks/bobbers..ready to go for kids,designer soccer balls with ads from local bars on them/local ,Square grouper nets,"Don't Shoot I'm a Tourist" tee shirts,Jesús Malverde temporary tatoo,Zeta Bandana...in fact a whole line of Zeta clothing to give to your enemies,
You'd make a "killing"with the zeta fashion line and every pangero from Lobos to El Golfo would buy a square grouper net and a couple of cane poles just make sure you had 20 kilo test line on the poles and a huge barbless hook. I almost forgot the rolls of white window tape you could sell so when tourists travel through Sonora so nobody will make a mistake and shoot at them. Just make sure you tell them to put it on every window as huge X's. The soccor balls would have to be 1 size fits all to keep the inventory down.

Last edited:

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
FYI Guys, I posted this discussion under Real Estate too. Thanks.
Sheryl

Originally Posted by playaperro
No problem Lagrimas, Hey i have one ? for you know that Maricon Francisco Hernandez Mandujano.
No mas de vista y historias de el. He is a good example of the saying " never buy a skinny horse, because the minute you fatten him up he's gonna buck you off". He tried something about 5 years ago with pedro vgn. from hermosillo and pedro had him locked up. He probably is a maricon.
Last edited by lagrimas85; Today at 10:49 AM.