auto painting

marybna

A few years ago I had someone keyed my Explorer up here in a parking lot. On this chat room I got the name of a body shop in Penasco. The did a great job on the red Explorer and it was very reasonable. Yesterday I bought a red 2017 Nissian Rogue with 6000 miles on it. There are 3 tiny key lines on the finish and I want to get them fixed when I come down, any suggestions?

Landshark

A few years ago I had someone keyed my Explorer up here in a parking lot. On this chat room I got the name of a body shop in Penasco. The did a great job on the red Explorer and it was very reasonable. Yesterday I bought a red 2017 Nissian Rogue with 6000 miles on it. There are 3 tiny key lines on the finish and I want to get them fixed when I come down, any suggestions?
Sometimes the small scratches are only on the surface of the clear coat finish and will polish off. Best way to tell is by running your finger nail over the scratch. If you can't feel it or only feel a very slight indentation it can be machine polished off.