Bang Bang on BJ.

Roberto

Army is out in force today. Just passed two army vehicles, one large truck loaded with at least 25 armed guys led by one of the standard pickups with 6 guys and roof mounted gun. The smaller trucks, army and Marina, are common on the streets, the big ones are not. They have been bringing those big trucks up from down Caborca way. I saw equipment transports hauling them on Fremont on two different occasions in the past few weeks.

Anyone know where they house the army? They had a large encampment out near La Pinta on the Caborca highway and had one out in Las Largimas for awhile too.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Army is out in force today. Just passed two army vehicles, one large truck loaded with at least 25 armed guys led by one of the standard pickups with 6 guys and roof mounted gun. The smaller trucks, army and Marina, are common on the streets, the big ones are not. They have been bringing those big trucks up from down Caborca way. I saw equipment transports hauling them on Fremont on two different occasions in the past few weeks.

Anyone know where they house the army? They had a large encampment out near La Pinta on the Caborca highway and had one out in Las Largimas for awhile too.
They are in Lagrimas, Roberto

GV Jack

Snorin God
I've never felt safer than coming down through Sanoita. I took the outer belt and there was a pickup with guys and the machine guns both in front and behind me. I'll bet they weren't aware they were protecting the GV Desperado.

jerry

I've never felt safer than coming down through Sanoita. I took the outer belt and there was a pickup with guys and the machine guns both in front and behind me. I'll bet they weren't aware they were protecting the GV Desperado.
By that logic in might be a good time for you to visit Fallujah

Roberto

Curiosity. As I read it there were 3 vehicles involved, two shown in photos. the silver Chevy Chevy Veo with the front end mashed badly, the Jeep resting against a pole and with armas de fuego inside, and a red late model Toyota Tundra pickup. Report says one driver, Garcia, was taken to the Naval hospital and died from gunshot wounds.. Who was driving what vehicle, can anyone tell? Was there a bystander in one of the vehicles, which would appear to be the Mashed Chevy as I read it.