Bank Trust in Cholla

cholla

Well Known Member
I need someone who is a real estate person or Mexican lawyer to help me with the bank trust on our house in Cholla. If you leave your contact info here, I will call in the next day or so.

John

JoseAz

Well Known Member
im very happy with the folks helping us set up a new trust in las conchas. send me your email address and i'll forward

PintoPoint

Well Known Member
We just finished our trusts with Tavane Mccombs. She live in Cholla Bay and has an office in town. She did a great job for us. She has a billboard coming to Cholla by the new church.

Rick

matt massimi

We just finished our trusts with Tavane Mccombs. She live in Cholla Bay and has an office in town. She did a great job for us. She has a billboard coming to Cholla by the new church.

Rick
I would agree with you. I spoke with her last week for some general qts on the process. She was great and very forthcoming .

Matt M

Bob Oso

Well Known Member

Rick
After 16+ years of basically being ignored by the people that were supposed to do this, Tavane McCombs just got ours pushed through too. Gotta to give it up to her, she did a great job, and knows her business.