Banking

I heard Bancomer was closing their branch on Fremont does anyone know where the other locations are located ? They pay our Elect. and Phone for free as long as you keep a min. bal. Do any of you prefer another Bank?

Roberto

Next to the Shrimp Plaza, across from the Circle K on Benito Juarez. The location with the really crappy parking right on BJ that causes constant traffic jams.

Roberto

I'll call them equal with a qualitatively different crappy parking situation. The Santander Shrimp seller hogging up parking spots would T me off and the parking lot was like the grand canyon the last time I went there. Leaving Bancomer you have no choice but to back directly onto BJ pretty much forcing you to go north. Cross traffic entry results in a jam up on BJ before the light at Fremont, with everyone weaving in and out and cutting people off.

Roberto

I heard Bancomer was closing their branch on Fremont does anyone know where the other locations are located ? They pay our Elect. and Phone for free as long as you keep a min. bal. Do any of you prefer another Bank?
Thinking about it , I am very surprised. That location is always busy, not the best parking but way better than the other branch on BJ. It's a a very nice newer building. I stopped using the bank machine there when they jacked up the rates.

Thinking about it , I am very surprised. That location is always busy, not the best parking but way better than the other branch on BJ. It's a a very nice newer building. I stopped using the bank machine there when they jacked up the rates.
Yes I know surprised myself but heard they we closing soon what about Bannorte?

They got screwed out of $400 million in Mexico. Investigating it They think an inside job This info in the Wall Street Journal last few days