Barb’s Dog Rescue trouble

joanC

You have skirted the issue I raised, and your definition of fraud is defective. If the perp did not have a design to personally gain, what you may have is mischief, but it's not fraud.

Tell us how Barb's sister stood to gain from what is alleged.

You have skirted the issue I raised, and your definition of fraud is defective. If the perp did not have a design to personally gain, what you may have is mischief, but it's not fraud.

Tell us how Barb's sister stood to gain from what is alleged.
You may want run that past a lawyer, and anyone with a business in town has all kinds of ways to profit by ingratiating themselves with the local government. You’re also wrong about Volvos. Two models sold in the US are made in their South Carolina plant, which is expanding. You rarely contribute anything of value here, but this forum is all but dead anyhow.

joanC

This forum is alive and well. Penasco has hundreds of gringos who actually live here, and these are the folks we need to attract to post here. Where are the best shrimp prices? Tequila deals? Wine by the box? Reliable, skilled and honest handimen? Good cleaning lady?

rplarry

You may want run that past a lawyer, and anyone with a business in town has all kinds of ways to profit by ingratiating themselves with the local government. You’re also wrong about Volvos. Two models sold in the US are made in their South Carolina plant, which is expanding. You rarely contribute anything of value here, but this forum is all but dead anyhow.
Aren’t you the brilliant promoter of the Covid vaccine, we’re part of the test trial, that Pfizer covered up, the vaccine that didn’t work and harmed millions of people and killed hundreds of thousands of people?

Aren’t you the brilliant person that called people that didn’t get the vaccine part of the Darwin awards?

You have zero credibility, you should remain silent on all things.

And after you remain silent, go get your 7th booster

Aren’t you the brilliant promoter of the Covid vaccine, we’re part of the test trial, that Pfizer covered up, the vaccine that didn’t work and harmed millions of people and killed hundreds of thousands of people?

Aren’t you the brilliant person that called people that didn’t get the vaccine part of the Darwin awards?

You have zero credibility, you should remain silent on all things.

And after you remain silent, go get your 7th booster
Really? Antivaxxer conspiracy theories? And if I got my 7th booster and still didn’t die, what would that tell you about safety?

I think what happened to this forum is that it became the bathroom wall of last resort for a half dozen people who got banned or fact-checked everyplace else. To be fair Facebook also played a major role in that it provided forums with better engagement and functionality.

rplarry

Really? Antivaxxer conspiracy theories? And if I got my 7th booster and still didn’t die, what would that tell you about safety?

I think what happened to this forum is that it became the bathroom wall of last resort for a half dozen people who got banned or fact-checked everyplace else. To be fair Facebook also played a major role in that it provided forums with better engagement and functionality.
sorry, not a Facebook guy

joanC

Be aware once you get into Zuckerberg's Meta, you CANNOT EVER CANCEL your membership. Whatever info you have given them remains online forever.