Be careful Atving in isolated areas

jerry

Thought about this and decided to post.Ran into Marines last night while on a Atv moonlight ride. The narcos are now making plane drops North and South of us all.A few examples I am afraid to talk about but believe me,the bad guys are not out gunned. The guys with guns then pick up the evil weed and when they get enough together they move the load.The point is if you are going in the backcountry and end up on the wrong road behind the wrong dune it could be a problem.....scope things out from high ground if like me you are going to do it anyways but I think about the Breaking Bad episode with the kid on the motorcycle and believe it is a time to play things safe.Marijuana will soon be legal in the states and this problem will go away. That is the good news.

Johnny

User is currently banned
Just ask Kenny where the drops are being made and stay away from those parts. Simple as that!

Landshark

I ride the ATV on the east beaches, just west of Playa Dorada and see the Marines occasionally. Usually I am the only person as far as you can see in either direction. They ride ATVs, drive Hummers, and some are on foot. I never seem to see them until I am right on top of them. Turns a relaxing ride into a stressful situation. I know they aren't pissed at me, but still really scary. One time the Marines on the dunes thought their buddies on the ATVs were chasing me and came running down on the beach ordering me to stop. I damn near had a heart attack. Those guns look huge when they are pointed at you. The guys on the ATVs said no problem so they let me go. I hope you're right about this going away Jerry. I'm getting too old to be chased by the cops.

Kenny

Just ask Kenny where the drops are being made and stay away from those parts. Simple as that!
I sent you a PM about how and when I dropped your stash Johnny, and if it's not there you're not getting your money back! I told you that dropping it on lot 52 at Santo Tomas was a stupid idea but noooo, you said it would be OK.

jerry

I ride the ATV on the east beaches, just west of Playa Dorada and see the Marines occasionally. Usually I am the only person as far as you can see in either direction. They ride ATVs, drive Hummers, and some are on foot. I never seem to see them until I am right on top of them. Turns a relaxing ride into a stressful situation. I know they aren't pissed at me, but still really scary. One time the Marines on the dunes thought their buddies on the ATVs were chasing me and came running down on the beach ordering me to stop. I damn near had a heart attack. Those guns look huge when they are pointed at you. The guys on the ATVs said no problem so they let me go. I hope you're right about this going away Jerry. I'm getting too old to be chased by the cops.
Wait till your doing the same thing and you run into the other guys!!!!!

jerry

Kenny last night military was everywhere. In the distance I heard all kinds of screaming up by Milos house.I got my nerve up and went over to find 10 crazy Tucson women having an election party.The combo of the Marine transports and the infamous Tortuga Jeep gang tearing up the beach made it hard to get a ATV down the hill.Maybe do that drop closer to lot 68 I seem to need some medicine!

Kenny

!0 crazy women from Tucson?:thumbsup: How long are they staying, because I have a three day weekend coming up.:veg:

Kenny

Kenny last night military was everywhere. In the distance I heard all kinds of screaming up by Milos house.I got my nerve up and went over to find 10 crazy Tucson women having an election party.The combo of the Marine transports and the infamous Tortuga Jeep gang tearing up the beach made it hard to get a ATV down the hill.Maybe do that drop closer to lot 68 I seem to need some medicine!
Oh #rap,:hairout: I was looking at the map wrong, I thought your place was 52.:mrgreen:

jerry

I just met the commander (General) of the 45/A Zona Militar out of San Luis a bit ago at my house with 25 men/guns,bigger guns,trucks and bigger trucks.He told me there are about 40 heavily armed men in the Area that as i understood it are doing drug pickups from Shrimpers and planes (they cover from San Luis to near Lobos) he said no problem for us tourists and left tip sheets ......... me I'm staying out of it!

10 crazy Tucson women having an election party would be a terrifying and tortuous ordeal to attend.

mis2810

I just met the commander (General) of the 45/A Zona Militar out of San Luis a bit ago at my house with 25 men/guns,bigger guns,trucks and bigger trucks.He told me there are about 40 heavily armed men in the Area that as i understood it are doing drug pickups from Shrimpers and planes (they cover from San Luis to near Lobos) he said no problem for us tourists and left tip sheets ......... me I'm staying out of it!
Tip sheets? Like what not to do? What does it say? I'm intrigued.

GV Jack

Snorin God
If it's phone numbers to call if you see any bad guys, tell your name is Kenny and get the hell out of dodge.

I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole.

Jerry have you seen the plane flying over the coast from 5 pm to 7 pm . wondering if it was a drop or a fed plane. they flew down the lobos coast every day. Just wondering

Also, I was going down the coast on the cliff side in Lobos and got the you know what scared out of me as a bunch of marines jumped out of the cliffs and wanted to know what we were doing. I told them drinking and looking for fish. They said have a nice day and that was that. I finally stopped shaking about my second beer later. Just kidding, never had a problem with the marines,but got chased down the beach, 6 miles north of lobos to the light house. that was a little different. found out the land owner thought we were taking down his poles and wire he put up. things were cleared up and no problem. little scarry when they are chasing you in a blazer @ 55 mph

Kenny

If it's phone numbers to call if you see any bad guys, tell your name is Kenny and get the hell out of dodge.

I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole.
From what I've heard, the way you drive :cruisin: I'd be surprised if you could see the end of a 10 foot pole, not alone touch something with it.:lol: