Beach and desert exploring trucks and Atv's ..reviews

I didn't even know Ford had something called a Raptor. I am not a Ford guy though. Me likuh duh GMC vehicles. But I don't offroad in anything with doors.
I would be afraid of scratching that thing. Nice looking though.
The last Ford pick up I drove was in 1986, in Idaho on the farm. It was a 1976 F150 I think and it was very cool. It had only been driven to the end of the fields and back into the barn everyday.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Hippo front (Medium).JPG hippo side shot (Medium).JPG

This is the beast. 1985 Chevy blazer k5 running gear, 1970 Nissan Patrol cab sans doors, 1988 Chevy luv bed. Runs the stock 350 motor with AT zero weight lots of hp point and go technology. Like there is nothing this thing can't climb. In a future life I will raise it a bit more and put bigger tires on it and disk brakes on the rear.

Geo tracker 4 wheel drive air cond heater goes up sand hill beach runs no prob. If I want to go fast I will just put the old sand rail back on the beach but the Geo only cost $1700 my Rino cost $12000 use the Geo every day. Have to admit I did have to put a few more bucks into it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jerry

4 runner 2015 looks cool....friend bent his frame the first time he used his new ford Raptor.they figured out he had done something to allow the truck to go faster than the 100 mph it set to and he had to pay for the frame repair on his own dime...

View attachment 7215 View attachment 7216

This is the beast. 1985 Chevy blazer k5 running gear, 1970 Nissan Patrol cab sans doors, 1988 Chevy luv bed. Runs the stock 350 motor with AT zero weight lots of hp point and go technology. Like there is nothing this thing can't climb. In a future life I will raise it a bit more and put bigger tires on it and disk brakes on the rear.
I like that Russ. Just need a whale harpoon. Hehe.

jerry

I've been watching this thread. My 57 year old body can wear whatever she wants. I can drive circles out of all you all. Just sayin'
When we had that dinner up in Prescott I noticed your jeep was a nice one.Any thoughts on the best years to buy on the used market?

jerry

Geo tracker 4 wheel drive air cond heater goes up sand hill beach runs no prob. If I want to go fast I will just put the old sand rail back on the beach but the Geo only cost $1700 my Rino cost $12000 use the Geo every day. Have to admit I did have to put a few more bucks into it.

the guys at Santo Tomas and my prospering desert rat buddies in Bowie swear by Sazuki Samauris....they seem to be pretty expensive on used market...might look for a tracker...

the guys at Santo Tomas and my prospering desert rat buddies in Bowie swear by Sazuki Samauris....they seem to be pretty expensive on used market...might look for a tracker...
Still lot of parts out their I have two for spares. They ride better than the Sazuki in my opinion.

Hey Joooooooooooooooooooooe..........................................you are a bullshitter without a clue.

I live in Yuma, not SD.

I'll bet I do more off roading in a week than you do in a year.

I own, at the moment 47 4WD vehicles ranging from WWII Willys MB's and Ford GPW's, as well as CJ-2A's, CJ-3A's CJ-3B's, CJ-5's, Wrangler Rubicons, Willys Utility Trucks and Wagons, Ford F-350 4x4 Crew Cab Dualie, Ford F150 Raptor, M38, M38A1, M715 5-Quarter Truck, M151 MUTT, M151A2 MUTT, M422 Mighty Mite and a FC-150 Willys Truck.

I've built and restored more USA made off road vehicles than your little piss ant Jap Krap wet dreams could ever imagine. I'll bet you'd give your left nut to own a Ford Raptor especially if you could afford one. The trucks in your photo gallery are the typical shit of piss poor teenagers, that's if they are lucky enough to even own a vehicle.

You also seem to have a problem with your elders, like a little f'n respect for someone that has been there and done that!

JJ

JWT

User is currently banned
PPRES

Once again for folks who plan to relocate to Penasco in the future: most of the well meaning persons/posters on this topic, with their vulgar language, are occasional tourists from small towns in USA, or who live somewhere else in Mx, supposing and dreaming they could ever find a financial way to live here. They are giving advice, bragging about their Az toys, etc, etc., with no idea what is drivable on the streets day to day.

When you get ready to move here, ask around with locals what is the best and safest to drive day to day.