Beachfront business opportunity!

sealevel

550595_166783166795487_991386003_n.jpgMexico Pics 099.jpg
Looking for a business partner or investor to build a Palapa Style beachfront cantina on the busiest stretch of beach in Rocky Point, Playa Hermosa. The property is located between Las Gaviotes and Playa Bonita.

StephenHeisler

Well Known Member
Great location... only issue is access.

I know somebody that has a knack for highly successful bar operations that needs a change of venue.

sealevel

There is no issue with access. The road is paved to the entrance of the property. Is this person interested in being a financial partner or investor? Can you call me? I am attaching a photo of the property filled with cars to show ease of access. Terry (602) 577-3369526821_365000386874704_192556210785790_987286_1996241506_n.jpg

bigfootbill

2008 Realtor or the year
sounds like a great idea but i have a few questions.
1.) do you speak Spanish becuse this is primarly a Mexican Beach area.
2.) Do you already have a licquor license

BB

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac

BB
1. There are plenty of english only speakers in RP, that manage to do business, with Mexican's. (ever heard of hired help). From some of your other post's it's obvious you dont.
2. Why should he report to you, about his license?

rockyptjoe

Well Known Member
1. There are plenty of english only speakers in RP, that manage to do business, with Mexican's. (ever heard of hired help). From some of your other post's it's obvious you dont.
2. Why should he report to you, about his license?
Aren't most (if not all) the liquor licenses held by the distributors anyway????

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Aren't most (if not all) the liquor licenses held by the distributors anyway????
I think so, Joe but by using they're license you are also bound to only sell they're product's. You can still get your own license, but more money, time and advertising costs. I usually would'nt comment about jackass like him, but he is truly in person one of the most obnoxious people I have ever met.

rockyptjoe

Well Known Member
That's what I thought...I always wondered why the bars only sold certain brands of beer....and was told the license belonged to a particular distributorship....

sealevel

BB
I speak enough to get by and yes I do have a city liquor license. Once I have a structure I can get the state liquor license.

sealevel

Now that the home port is coming for sure, any more interest in partnering in a beach front business? Small hotel, beach club?