Beachfront Rental wanted, June 28-July 3

ADR

We own in Las Margaritas, but we are thinking of renting for 3-4 nights, beachfront. Location does not matter too much.
We typically go through Oceano, but thought we might be able to save some money this way. We are a bit flexable on dates
and just 2 adults, no kids, no parties, etc.
Any suggestions besides the normal rental companies that charge the big money fees for renting?

Terry C

LOL

ADR, if you are interested in Playa Encanto click on the links at the bottom of the site. They are all houses.

ADR

Will email you Nancy, thank you.
Hooch, I believe it is, just the night before election day though. No problemo, just stock up before..

mis2810

Hooch, I believe it is, just the night before election day though. No problemo, just stock up before..
Nope, I believe it's no alcohol from Friday night through Monday morning, but stocking up works anyway. Just no service in bars and restaurants.

No alcohol from Friday night (midnight???) thru Sunday. Stock up...I'm sure there will be a run on the stores before then!

Terry C

I remember many years ago on Sandy beach where we stayed the entire town ran out of beer. They figured 30,000 people were on Sandy Beach. Was real crazy. trucks, campers, motor homes were 15 deep, side by side for a long way. It was a Memorial day weekend.