Beautiful Day for Bird Island

Beautiful day for a ride to Bird Island on Sunday May 16, 2010

[video=youtube;TYJ-TXsJbIU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYJ-TXsJbIU[/video]

A

azbeachboy

Mark,
That sure looks like fun! I'll be down this Saturday and staying for a week. I think Mom is coming down tomorrow. Maybe Boo and Angel can make another playa video?

Jean sent me a message saying that her and Gene were ready to boogie... looking forward to seeing all of you... and Boo is ready for some beach time...

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
You're killin' me, Mark! Dolphin snot? LOL! Are we going out on Memorial Day weekend? I think there will be enough of us there to pay for a nice big boat! I got 40 bucks for a nice ride! Put up a thread! See if we can get 15 or 20!

AZ ROB

Great Video best part is that was our group on Rick's boat Cuates going out to go fishing I really have to party with you guys and gals

Last edited:
Great Video best part is that was our group on Rick's boat Cuates going out to go fishing I really have to party with you guys and gals
That was my wife Barb that booked you on Ricks boat... Rick and I are best amigos... we will be going to the island tomorrow...

I've got 2 more with me as well. How about it Mark?
Well... you know you don't have to ask me twice to go out to the island... OK... we are planning it for Sunday May 30, 2010 Just got done talking to my amigo Mike and he gave me a killer price and I have a hold on the boat... I want to be able to raise $1000.00 for the Schools... we can take up to 25 passengers on the boat... so if we can get 25 people @ $55.00 per person this will accomplish my goal... if we don't reach the 25 passengers we can still go with a minimum of 15 passengers...

As with the Thanksgiving Day Trip this will be a BYOB... there is a jetski and kayaks and some snorkel gear included... for you fishermen this is a 96 foot boat and we will not be able to get it too close to the rocks for fishing... we also take a tender along to shuttle those that want to snorkel closer to the island...

so if you are interested I will need you to call us at 602-324-9529 to reserve your space...

Last edited:
Wow, really clear water that day, great video. Thanks
Thanks for watching cheatka...

Here's the count for the Memorial day Bird Island trip... we are at 5 confirmed... 10 more passengers to make the trip a go... and 20 more passengers to reach our goal of 25 and $1000.00 to donate to the Schools in our Adopt-A-Classroom of Puerto Penasco...

Wednesday May 19, 2010

This was our trip from Wednesday May 19, 2010... this was the marine bio class from Mesa Community College

[video=facebook;399173373362]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=399173373362&ref=mf[/video]