Beautiful Sea of Cortez Penasco Video by CEDO

jerry

Holy crap...the middle of that thing is a horror movie...they did everything but show Flipper being killed...wait a minute they did

jerry

Whole Foods To Ban Sale Of Unsustainable Seafood: The Global Impact | Gadling.com Whole foods bans unsustainable fishing........ I sort of think there is no real hope but this is good stuff. For sports fishermen maybe some time to think about using all this high tech stuff isn't playing fair. On land this last deer season some gizmoed up hunters by my ranch were using remote cameras/a mini drone chasing the mule deer in the steep canyons by me...sort of pissed me off.....my neighbor let the air out of there tires and they had to walk out...on the other side a 70 year old bow hunter with the most well cared for retro truck/camper/gear/Fred bear Bow comes out each year and takes a deer...you would never know he was there except he asks to come on the land.

mis2810

Whole Foods To Ban Sale Of Unsustainable Seafood: The Global Impact | Gadling.com Whole foods bans unsustainable fishing........ I sort of think there is no real hope but this is good stuff. For sports fishermen maybe some time to think about using all this high tech stuff isn't playing fair. On land this last deer season some gizmoed up hunters by my ranch were using remote cameras/a mini drone chasing the mule deer in the steep canyons by me...sort of pissed me off.....my neighbor let the air out of there tires and they had to walk out...on the other side a 70 year old bow hunter with the most well cared for retro truck/camper/gear/Fred bear Bow comes out each year and takes a deer...you would never know he was there except he asks to come on the land.
Jerry - I hope those hunters were my BIL (sister's husband) and his brother. They put up webcams and go put salt or something out for the deers so they come back to the same spot. I hate them. The whole thing disgusts me.

jerry

I hear you...By me it's rough county and a long way from population centers so i get the knuckleheads. Only one slug through my barn last season.It lodged in a Mesquite slab next to Kenny's thermos that he left at the beach...boy were they almost in trouble!

Jerry - I hope those hunters were my BIL (sister's husband) and his brother. They put up webcams and go put salt or something out for the deers so they come back to the same spot. I hate them. The whole thing disgusts me.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
I'm glad I read this before watching.......I would be on the floor bawling......I have a hard time even killing a fly.......

God Bless CEDO for their efforts in enlightening and educating present and future generations to love honor and respect the bountiful Sea of Cortez and the surrounding desert.