BEER! It's What's for Dinner

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life

Debate rages in Mexico if beer is "essential". LOLOLOL Fuck, so far in this household my girlfriend and I have made it essential. I can't imagine going through this without my marijuana and a brewski at night binge watching YouTube and Netflix.

brokenwave

Well Known Member
I’m not even in PP and I too am having a liquid dinner tonight. Cheers Joe, Bob and everyone else on the forum....except for Queen of Kings. Bottoms up bitches......Lol
Enjoy your beverages, And now they have a study showing drinking makes you more likely to getting the CV-19.
What else can they take from us. LOL

Kenny

Well Known Member
I'm friends with and have fished with both Roberto and Joe, a good choice, but my escape is with my homemade badass THC oil. I had some about an hour ago and it's kicking in, so now I have to go back to see what the hell I'm responding to.:D

Last edited:

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Starting to get scared. President talking about "liberating" democratic states while people with assault rifles stand around in the streets... Thank GOD for alcohol! I should pry stop smoking the weed though...

Kenny

Well Known Member
Starting to get scared. President talking about "liberating" democratic states while people with assault rifles stand around in the streets... Thank GOD for alcohol! I should pry stop smoking the weed though...
I remember Joe Rogan saying to paraphrase, It's not so much that weed makes you paranoid, it more like it makes you aware of your vulnerability. For myself, having not so much as a drink in over 20 years, I embrace my vulnerability and the soul searching that comes with it.