Best Condos on Sandy Beach to rent?

Well, our free ride is over. For the past few years we have been able to stay at our friends condo at Las Palomas for virtually free...but, they just sold it. Now we have to go back to renting something. Prior to our freebe we stayed at a lot of different places (family "cabin" at Choya...pretty primative, Playa Bonita, etc) but have to admit we got pretty spoiled by Las Palomas. Anyway... other than Las Palomas, which are the best condos on Sandy Beach to rent. We really haven't spend any time looking at any of them.

Thanks for your thoughts

El Gato

We live at Bella Sirena full time and absolutely love it. Most everyone admits our grounds are outstanding. There are 4 pools/spas - the Azul Bar is run by Chef Luca. I know everyone raves about their staff but I'll claim top bragging rights for ours - they are fantastic. Our DS has a 2 bedroom condo he rents out through Castaways and it is beautifully decorated and equipped (202B) and other units that I've seen for rent are well decorated & equipped. Sizes run anywhere from 1 bedroom to beach villas. We are also a favorite spot for weddings because of the beautiful grass areas. We do tend to be more family oriented.

Monthly rental for family Does anyone know of anyone renting for several months

I have a family of 4 with a dog looking for long term rental, prefer on ground floor since 2 small kids.
Know anyone looking for a long term summer renter?

AZJD

Bella Sirena is hands down the nicest complex on Sandy Beach. My choices are always #1 Bella Sirena, #2 Las Palomas, and then #3 Sonoran S.....whatever the one is to the right of Bella Sirena.

AZJD

We rented one of the ocean front beach homes in Bella Serena last time. AMAZING. I never want to stay in anything but a Bella Sirena beach home when we go with a large group of people.

marybna

I have owned at both Bella and Las Palomas. There is no comparison. Hoa has so much grass, the property is in very good shape and well maintained.