Best Margs in RP.. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee..

Flicks......The answer is...da da....anywhere they sellmargaritas!The trick to a good margarita is don't let them put in the gallon gig of whitelighting!Ask for the good booze! You may pay a little more...ask for the good stuff!They will give you a verbal list to pick from!Just keep an eye on the bar tender! After a few good ones, I seen them switch and still charge you for the good booze!My four cents worth!DS

AZ ROB

If you can find out where Renee is working, but Tanya over at the sharkbite makes a great Margarita as well.. But she makes an awesome Capachino

Flicks......The answer is...da da....anywhere they sellmargaritas!The trick to a good margarita is don't let them put in the gallon gig of whitelighting!Ask for the good booze! You may pay a little more...ask for the good stuff!They will give you a verbal list to pick from!Just keep an eye on the bar tender! After a few good ones, I seen them switch and still charge you for the good booze!My four cents worth!DS
I'll second that....and if Jose is bartending at BooBar (which is rare nowadays), he makes a great one!

La Curva used to have a good one too (the Cadillac...)

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Well, I was gonna say the best ones are the ones you make with your friends and your music on your sundeck. I've made several thousand gallons in the last 23 years.......

If you're on the Malecon, Senior Amigo's makes a pretty strong one, you can get it to go. Same goes for Perico Maninero, depending on who's bartending. As long as they're making it in front of you, they don't mind you asking to make it more/less sweet, to use Cointreau, etc. Perico used to squeeze several limes in the drink vs. totally using a lime mix. Anyone think of another place that still does this? El Capitan? (They make a pretty strong one as well, albeit a little pricey, but you're paying for the view, right?)

InkaRoads

cronopiador
so far, the best I have tried is the lemonade at Ramon's with a shot of Corralejo, although I do second Chari, the best ones are at home with good company and good music and good.......

JGattheSea

PIF Puerto Peñasco
all I can say is brought our friend to Mary's last month and it was hands down the worse I have ever had.... icky

DeeDee

Mark, when we went to dinner at La Curva, was the drink that owner bought for me a marg? because if it was that was the BEST ever, and I hardly ever drink hard liquor. yummy.

Mark, when we went to dinner at La Curva, was the drink that owner bought for me a marg? because if it was that was the BEST ever, and I hardly ever drink hard liquor. yummy.
I know they call it their Special Margarita... I've never tasted one, but have had many friends that did, and they said the same thing you did... it was the Best ever...

Hi.....Been over to the Sports Bar over on Freemont next to a reality co., the place is owned by Max's son.He has a good Margarita, but ask for the good booze. Plus makes a good burger! Try adding a few shots of Mex beer to your Margarita's.....Gives a great flavor, really!

DD

Hi.....Been over to the Sports Bar over on Freemont next to a reality co., the place is owned by Max's son.He has a good Margarita, but ask for the good booze. Plus makes a good burger! Try adding a few shots of Mex beer to your Margarita's.....Gives a great flavor, really!

DD
When I worked at the original Margaritavilla when Rick and Barbie were there they always added beer into the mix when the mixed their batches of margaritas... they seemed to get ya shitfaced a little faster... maybe that's why I quit drinking while I was working there about 14 years ago...