Best Place For Mexico Futbol Jerseys, Accessories

Where would you recommend for authentic, non-authentic and/or all-cotton versions of Mexico futbol jerseys accessories? Sam's Club or the Walmart Bodega? The (Key...?) department store across from Super Ley?

Wasn't impressed by the quotes I was getting on the Malecon, even pre-negotiation quotes. Lost interest and forgot to circle back before leaving town the last two times, though they were before and after major matches.

Thanks!

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Where would you recommend for authentic, non-authentic and/or all-cotton versions of Mexico futbol jerseys accessories? Sam's Club or the Walmart Bodega? The (Key...?) department store across from Super Ley?

Wasn't impressed by the quotes I was getting on the Malecon, even pre-negotiation quotes. Lost interest and forgot to circle back before leaving town the last two times, though they were before and after major matches.

Thanks!

I was going to recommend a place on the malecon before I read the last part of your post. I'm sure we're thinking of the same shop. Had a pretty good ~~~selecion~~~ however, at $25-30 a pop I also became uninterested. Lots of players though... Chicharito, Messi to name a few. Club and national selection jerseys... If price doesnt matter that might be the spot.