Best place to watch football games???

Where would be the best place to watch football games in the Mirador area?? I've never really paid much attention to who has big screens.......any suggestions??

How did I know you were going to suggest the BooBar Joe!!! I wasn't sure if the Sandbar had big screens or not. It would be cool if they could show the games on the big outdoor screen they have (or had, haven't seen it up lately), LOL!!! I thought about Capone's, but I just can't picture where their big screens are in the place..........upstairs?? downstairs??

If you go to BooBar, take your earplugs!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh come on Chari....you're sounding like one of those Sun City retirees!!:rofl:

You only MAY need earplugs when they have live music....I've never noticed any need when they have a game going, or the fights, unless some of the fans get boisterous.

How did I know you were going to suggest the BooBar Joe!!! I wasn't sure if the Sandbar had big screens or not. It would be cool if they could show the games on the big outdoor screen they have (or had, haven't seen it up lately), LOL!!! I thought about Capone's, but I just can't picture where their big screens are in the place..........upstairs?? downstairs??
I've known Jose for quite some time....he's always treated me and my daughter very well....so obviously I try to reciprocate. I'm also very "comfortable" going there. And contrary to Sun City Chari, it is not that noisy in there....but I've only been a couple of times when they had live music.

I thought about Bryan's also..........nice place. But if we're going to drive, we'll head down to the Malecon. The reason I want to stay in the Mirador area is not because of drinking and driving.............it's just the driving part. I tend to get really lazy and kicked back and don't like to stray far from home. I like to be able to just throw on a pair of sandals and walk down the street, LOL!!!!! The two games I'm interested in (college, not NFL) aren't going to be televised, but my husband is interested in another one that is.............I guess we'll just have to check some places out beforehand.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Sun City Chari! LOL! Joe, if it was Aerosmith, Led Zeppelin, Creedence and Lynyrd Skynyrd, it would be one thing. But Disturbed, Korn and I want to slice my wrists with you is something else! LOL!

Last edited:

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
Good taste in musica, Chari...I'm right there with you. Throw in some ZZ Top, Stevie Ray Vaughn, BB King...no telling what that night would hold!

Sun City Chari! LOL! Joe, if it was Aerosmith, Led Zeppelin, Creedence and Lynyrd Skynyrd, it would be one thing. But Disturbed, Korn and I want to slice my wrists with you is something else! LOL!

mondone

Whitecaps
Thought I would freshen up this thread today. I'm going into town later to watch the AZ Cardinals game. Any recent suggestions as the best place to go regarding viewing the game, drink and food specials, etc. ? Bryans, Lat 31, and Dukes came to my mind, anybody have recent favorites there or elsewhere?