Best Sandy beach rental for 16-20 ppl in late April or May?

B

BADPHNX1

Have been going to RP for a few years and usually camp on the beach or stay in Las Palomas.

This year i am taking a group of yoga teachers down and need to rent rooms. Not sure if i want to rent at Las Palomas, sounds like a pain and maybe overpriced, despite the fact i kind of like the facility.

So, any recommendations? I would of course like a swim up bar, nice pools, grills, mostly working utilities/elevators :) Sounds like we will need 4-5 condos, hopefully situated fairly close together. I suppose ground floor is too much to ask for ;)

If you see yoga on the beach, feel free to join in! Everyone is alot of fun. I am always up for a fishing trip too!

Now back to work on getting everyone passports :)

Thanks!
AP

Having a house on Sandy Beach, I haven't rented any condo's in years.

Swim up Bars are at Las Palomas and Sonoran Sea/Sky, Bella Sirrena

If you are going for price only you can probably get some of the best deals at Las Palmas (no swim up bar / but a water slide)
Bella Sirrena will probably have best attended by staff and most adult crowd... they also have a couple great grass areas for yoga when want a break from sand
Las Palmas will probably have good deals as well, the only bad thing is how big the development is and how much effort getting around

Not meant to be comprehensive, just a couple insights...good luck

garyd

I don't think Las Palmas is bigger than Bella Sirena probably smaller. Last time I checked they had a great restaurant with Chef Mickey and a swim up bar. I bet they would give you a good rate for your needs. www.laspalmas-mex.com Good luck