Best Sea Side Breakfasts

GV Jack

Snorin God
OK Guys, I need your help here.

Where are the best breakfasts at places on the water?

I have Playa Bonita and Maria's. Any other suggestions?

Thanks...

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Pitahaya bar. They have steak and eggs for 5.99 that is to die for!. The steak is tender and you get 2 eggs, beans, hash browns and tortillas! Best price in town....

GV Jack

Snorin God
Pitahaya bar. They have steak and eggs for 5.99 that is to die for!. The steak is tender and you get 2 eggs, beans, hash browns and tortillas! Best price in town....
Thanks Chari. It seems to me that's in the Old Port, right?

Roberto

The Kaffe Haus has great food and a view of the harbor but if you have a modestly large group you might not get seated, they can be busy in the morning. Best bet for beachside breakfast is probably Playa Bonita. I don't think anyone on the Malecon does breakfast. Candycakie if you only want pastries !!

AZ ROB

Mare-Blu in old port does breakfeast and I think Sr. Amigos as well as Marys does breakfeast.. And then there is always the restruant at Vino De Mar we have eaten there a few times as well

GV Jack

Snorin God
Max's Cafe across from Penasco del Sol (off Calle 13) does breakfast....
Hey Joe. Been to Max's many times. Best Bloody Mary in the world.

We will go there this trip, but Mrs. GV wants something on the water. We definately will try some of the suggestions above. Thanks to all.

GV Jack

Snorin God
Wahoo...I agree Manny's heuvos are excellent and the Bloodies are good..not up to Max's but very good nonetheless.

Last time I went there for breakfast there was no one there. Found someone in the kitchen and he said no breaky today.
That was in late April.

Is it open now????

AZ ROB

I think Tanya at the sharkbite makes a better Bloody Mary than Max's...Pink Caddilac has a good breakfeast and bloodies as well. But no water