Best Sunsets Thread - Let's see your sunsets

tmotsinger

Eating Newbie Gringo Taco
You guys are jacking up the sunsets via processing....like wearing a toupee or padded bra or both
Moonrise shot 1/2400 with a Nikkor AF-X DS zoom at 300 mm from boat at sea

Kids and San Felipe at sunset shot 1/800 with a Nikkor AF-X DS zoom at 140 mm from nearby balcony

No jacking up.

Last edited:

jerry

Moonrise shot 1/2400 with a Nikkor AF-X DS zoom at 300 mm from boat at sea

Kids and San Felipe at sunset shot 1/800 with a Nikkor AF-X DS zoom at 140 mm from nearby balcony

No jacking up. Real hair, real tits, and you're a real dick.
Just keeping you boys honest.....name caller

jerry

Might of come off as a dick but occasionally some of these pictures get jacked up "enhanced" automatically by google+ or by a photographer trying to perfect nature.It just makes for a unreal shot and makes you look twice at the rest of the photos to see what is real. I have done this myself in the past and started thinking it was sort of like using pine tar in baseball. The picture that caught my eye was Ruby's....a great shot even if enhanced....maybe we should note that a picture has extra processing when posted.If it was not enhanced it was the sunset of the year.

Might of come off as a dick but occasionally some of these pictures get jacked up "enhanced" automatically by google+ or by a photographer trying to perfect nature.It just makes for a unreal shot and makes you look twice at the rest of the photos to see what is real. I have done this myself in the past and started thinking it was sort of like using pine tar in baseball. The picture that caught my eye was Ruby's....a great shot even if enhanced....maybe we should note that a picture has extra processing when posted.If it was not enhanced it was the sunset of the year.
Are you talking about Rugby's, as in mine? I took it with an ipad from my balcony and used the tapatalk app to load it to the forum. I didn't filter or enhance it or anything. I just got lucky I guess.
I take a pic of the sunset every night here and they are always amazing but if you catch it at the right moment it is UNBELIEVABLE!