BIG BLOW ON THE WAY

brokenwave

Well Known Member
I agree with Russ.
There are 2 sewer waste treatment plants for the resorts that I'm aware of (are all hooked up?)
One at the west end of Cholla Mall, another one North of the Sonoran properties.
They use the recycled water for the golf courses and to water the road to Cholla Bay.
If those pipes were for sewage, wouldn't they be also going out to sea past the beach? I would think so.

Jungle Jim

Well Known Member
I guess we can say adios to the entire nesting season for sea turtles this year. There may still be a window of opportunity in two weeks during the big tides on 25 Sep 22.

Also, for those with the vehicles to get there, the beaches should be awash with the treasures from the deep ripped from their homes offshore.

I will be smelly but worth it. The scavengers will be fat and happy.

Also, there is another storm that is developing that might mimic the one last week.

JJ

brokenwave

Well Known Member
Russ, several people told me the walkway to The Point is still there. The issue is this photo that was taken on the far left end, the walkway on the right is cut off, so it makes it appear to be gone. The left end of the pic shows the damage to the building.

Ugh, can't attach pic, but it is in a comment of mine in this thread: https://m.facebook.com/groups/1229925164022429/permalink/1789112634770343/
The walkway to the Pointe is still there, there were a few pic's with people taking pic's of the restaurants getting battered from there.

Jungle Jim

Well Known Member
Maybe no one is flushing the toilets.

Maybe the water is out.

Maybe they turned a valve to divert the poop back to whatever they call a sewage system as soon as the sewage pipes were exposed.

Maybe the whole berg is floating on a sea of shit.

My next door neighbor in Mirador who hasn't been seen for two years now has a sinkhole in his front yard six feet across and who know how deep that swallowed hundreds of gallons of rain water in the past month. Smells "fishy" to me. An "illegal" cistern maybe?

Even if the so called sewage system works in Mirador why is there liquid sewage gushing out of the manholes in the middle of several intersections there?

It is a known fact that anywhere there are fat happy Sargent Majors and Opal Eyes they are feeding on a steady supply of human turds.

JJ