Big fire by orphanage

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Probably the locals burning garbage in their backyard again.
Not a great answer!

The childrens home is very close to the relatively new agricultural fields. This years asparagus has been picked and so the fields are burned to prepare for next year. It happens every year in Caborca but I think this is the first year they did that here.

Why do farmers burn the fields? "Farmers burn their fields to remove plants that are already growing and to help the plants that are about to come up. These burns are often called “prescribed burns” because they are used to improve the health of the field."

Good to
Not a great answer!

The childrens home is very close to the relatively new agricultural fields. This years asparagus has been picked and so the fields are burned to prepare for next year. It happens every year in Caborca but I think this is the first year they did that here.

Why do farmers burn the fields? "Farmers burn their fields to remove plants that are already growing and to help the plants that are about to come up. These burns are often called “prescribed burns” because they are used to improve the health of the field."
Good to know. From perspective down here in Penasco this afternoon, it looks like, say, three gas trucks were ignited. Glad it is about asparagus and not, say, Pinacate!

jerry

Not a great answer!

You get organic pesticide free produce.After the burn the sprouts start growing up and the picking begins.I see no alternative...the "green gold" is the best paying crop out there.