Biker Rally

Jim

We're getting ready and hoping for a good turnout. American bands & karaoke, yeager bombs and beer bongs, new kitchen staff, etc. We are trying to organize boxing matches with a full size ring on Sundays. So Chuck, got any leftover beads that you want to sell? I've seen several bikers around town lately already. When are you coming down?

A

azbeachboy

Jim,
I do have some extra beads. I really don't know if I have two cases or five cases until I come down this weekend. I take the bags out of the boxes to save space. I'll send you a PM later with my bead secrets.
Biker weekend is my favorite weekend of the year, the town is so alive!

So this is the official one, right? How did it go from being canceled to back on again? Some sweet talkin' from you locals?

A

azbeachboy

Mark,
That sounds good to me. I just wish I was coming down earlier...

InkaRoads

cronopiador
at what time? :eek3:

PS: Mark, it took me a couple of seconds to realized that your bike video was in this same thread!! Nice ride!!

Last edited:
at what time? :eek3:

PS: Mark, it took me a couple of seconds to realized that your bike video was in this same thread!! Nice ride!!
Thanks Ink, I thought I would try a "little" motorcycle riding... :rofl:

it's kinda like a training cycle... I wanted to start out small to be sure I could handle it...

Last edited:
A

azbeachboy

Inks,
Val doesn't get out of school until 3:35, so by the time we hit Ajo Way it's 4:00.
Mark,
Nice ride!

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Chuck, if we are going to have left over again, I better buy another bottle of tequila then!! however I learn how to make scorpions last weekend!!!!:eek3:

InkaRoads

cronopiador
sorry guys, by the time I realised it was time to go to bed so I can be in shape to transport my precious cargo. Sorry I missed you hopefully will see you in bike rally weekend!!