Bill paying service

brokenwave

Well Known Member
Aron Brown is good to deal with. He lives in Cholla and runs Sandy beach rentals. He has been very honest with me.
52 636 110 0850.
If there is a problem with taxes, your trust etc. He will fight to make it right for you if they were in error.
He is a resourceful man, he can have most anything you need done.

Roberto

Well Known Member
An alternative is Jose Galvan and his sister. Office just off Fremont behind Twin Dolphins next to Bufalo car rentals. Gets as A++++ Abogado from a well connected family.

ernesto

Well Known Member
Had some business dealings with his wife Linda Decker a few years back. All I'm going to say here is that was not good on my end and for that reason, never again. Takin the high road .Cuidate Senor.

ernesto

Well Known Member
Never ran away with the $? See I've been around awhile too. My buddy does business with them, I'll ask Gracias.

brokenwave

Well Known Member
why pay whenmost if not all can be done on line with you controlling it at all times.
I wish it was that easy to pay on-line. I'm not aware you can pay many services for owning a home
in Mexico on-line from a US bank or using a US Credit Card.

CFE in person or on-line with a Mexico CC, (I put $$ on my account so I have a credit to pay future CFE bills.
I've read you can pay via Zoom or Western Union for a fee.
Penasco property taxes, in person is only way I'm aware of doing it.
Internet Telmex in person? I use another service provider.
Water and Trash Oompas in person.
Bank trust in person and on-line with a personal portal from BBVA Bancomer (my trust agent).

The guy I suggested charges $200 per year to do bill pay

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
I pay...electric for 4 properties...office phone...internet...cell phone...water...property taxes all online. Trash is in cash but everything else is online.

CheddarBob

Well Known Member
I pay...electric for 4 properties...office phone...internet...cell phone...water...property taxes all online. Trash is in cash but everything else is online.
Hey Russ any chance when this is over we could have a beer on me of course and you could school me on paying bills in Mexico online.

fatboyharley

Well Known Member
I wish it was that easy to pay on-line. I'm not aware you can pay many services for owning a home
in Mexico on-line from a US bank or using a US Credit Card.

CFE in person or on-line with a Mexico CC, (I put $$ on my account so I have a credit to pay future CFE bills.
I've read you can pay via Zoom or Western Union for a fee.
Penasco property taxes, in person is only way I'm aware of doing it.
Internet Telmex in person? I use another service provider.
Water and Trash Oompas in person.
Bank trust in person and on-line with a personal portal from BBVA Bancomer (my trust agent).

The guy I suggested charges $200 per year to do bill pay
oopamas can be paid on line; i pay my bank trust on line ; have account with santander and they pay my cfe for no charge for me min in account is $100 but i keep more and when needed transfer from my us bank to them with no fee; do not have telemex but pay my internet yearly and to pay taxes in person took me 10 minutes this year.

brokenwave

Well Known Member
I use Mexican debit or credit cards
but I have used my American debit card for TelCel online and TelMex online, haven't tried it with water or electric yet
Last time I tried to pay CFE It required a Mexico bank credit card. I'll try zoom with Aug bill, probably 60 Pesos. By not being there for 5 months it's cheap.

kahunito

Ely at Mar de Cortez has been paying our bills for our Sandy Beach Condo and we have never had an issue. He has also been great for any maintainence needs.