Bird Island

I just can't get enough of playing with the sealions at the island...

click the boat--> :boat:

10 minute tour of the island, with the original sounds...

click the fish--> :fish:

Last edited:

Kenny

Great stuff Mark

Great stuff Mark, here another perspective from the Little estuary we go to from Jerry's place. Regular lens too.

Attachments

playaperro, Kenny, Ink... thanks for watching, and your comments and compliments... Friday was such a BEAUTIFUL DAY, I think I could have taken a video of my big toe and it would have been fantastic...

JimMcG

playaperro, Kenny, Ink... thanks for watching, and your comments and compliments... Friday was such a BEAUTIFUL DAY, I think I could have taken a video of my big toe and it would have been fantastic...

Great job! Ditto to all of the other comments.:boat::notworthy::cheers::grin:

Thanks for watching M y T...

if you'd like to see the sights and hear the sounds of Bird Island, the following link is a 10 minute tour of the island from above and below the surface of the sea.

Bird Island 10 Minute Tour, with natural sounds, no music and no commercial interuptions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDSTunv6tbY

Last edited:

cheatka

I loved the video, thanks!! We were going to go out there in Sept but it turned out to be the weekend of the hurricane and the waves were tooo big to go:(

I loved the video, thanks!! We were going to go out there in Sept but it turned out to be the weekend of the hurricane and the waves were tooo big to go:(
Thanks for watching... I've been out there when the seas changed and we had to come back in big waves... it's just not fun at all... luckily Friday was an exceptionally beautiful day...