Bird Island

Will be down this Sunday thru Friday with wife & daughter. We would like to do the Bird Island trip, but the boat requires a minimum of 6 people. Already talked to Barb and she has no one scheduled. So.....We are looking for 3 to 9 people (the boat will take up to 12 people) who might be interested in snorkling/diving next week.
Anyone interested please PM me and we can work out the details. Thanks

kelly

I might be interested, never been to bird island, going on thursday thru monday how much is it. I cant wait to get there.

$75.00 to snorkel & $105.00 to scuba dive (two tank dive & must be certified) should be a blast, Barb says there is a lot of sea lion activity. Yeah....we've been counting down the days too.

kelly

I am coming with my kids youngest 16,I will talk to them and let you know. I have to be out of house on miramar on monday at 1:00. Last time I was there in July for 15 days, time of my life. We just snorkel. Let you know tomorrow, if you are going on sumday that might be only day we could go. I have 4 poodles so really got to head out when we leave the house.