Body count

jerry

Returning today i say a caravan of 30 high end rv's full of Canadian Geezers headed south toward the border. The smell of money was in the air.....a good sign I'd say.
Also i noticed way less military down Santo Tomas/Puerto Lobos way.We took the newly nearly finished section of the coastal highway from Alvaro Obregon to the desemboque turn off....
nice ride

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
In the end of April are there alot of people in Rocky point or is it dead?
The cast is still on, but the mending is happening. (Thanks Cathi)

Numbers are better this year so far for winter visitors by motorhome and by tour bus. We will se what is next but so far so good! We will post whatever we have to offer to ya'all

rplarry

In the end of April are there alot of people in Rocky point or is it dead?
No offense, but not the best SUBJECT TITLE "Body Count" for this question. Just a thought considering the hyper-sensitivities by the media and potential visitors to Rocky Point these days...

azfish

I cant edit it, I will try to do better next time. Anything you want to divulge on the question rplarry?

No offense, but not the best SUBJECT TITLE "Body Count" for this question. Just a thought considering the hyper-sensitivities by the media and potential visitors to Rocky Point these days...

rplarry

I cant edit it, I will try to do better next time. Anything you want to divulge on the question rplarry?
As far as April goes, in years past, it has had a pretty steady flow of both regular visitors and new visitors. Not sure sure that it will be very busy this year though. We spent a considerable amount of time in Penasco last April and May and it was pretty dead the whole time. Hopefully 2011 will be different.

Additionally, I think April & May are a couple of the best months to be in RP. Weather is fantastic and the water continues to warm nicely.

Hope that helps.

Jim

I went to Tucson yesterday and returned today. Between going and coming back I saw at least 60 high end RV's coming this way. Some plates I noticed were from Colorado, Arizona and Canada. Almost reminded me of how much it pissed me off in the recent past trying to pass a convoy of 10-20 RV's towing cars driving together. I didn't complain this time (much)...

Kenny

I went to Tucson yesterday and returned today. Between going and coming back I saw at least 60 high end RV's coming this way. Some plates I noticed were from Colorado, Arizona and Canada. Almost reminded me of how much it pissed me off in the recent past trying to pass a convoy of 10-20 RV's towing cars driving together. I didn't complain this time (much)...
Where are the majority of people with that type of rig staying these day's Jim?

HAPPY

User is currently banned
```Kiss ```

Why do you care why I want to know? Back off Happy, or this will be YOU.
SHIT !!! that be YOU ~ ~ ~ ```Because rocky said that when he see's you in PP looking @ those rigs, ``` he's going to KISS you AGAIN ! ! ! :lol: :lol: :lol: ~ ~ ~

& I want to watch, ```:lol: :lol: :lol: ~ ~ ~

Last edited:

Jim

Down Boys! I have 4 dogs in my yard who are better behaved than you boys.
The RV's seem to be fairly spread out between Oro, Bonita and the Reef. Actually, those are about the only ones left. Most of the rigs that I saw were the big diesel pushers with pricetags of $100K+. Add a 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee on the back and they seem to be serious about their vacations. Nice to see some movement.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
The movement is real in the RV world I have a lot of folks talking about coming and there are a lot of folks here. Next Feb we have over 100 rigs in one group coming for 2 weeks. Like I said before "the cast is still on but the mend is beginning" (Thanks again Cathy)

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Thats why I clicked on this post! I thought I was going to get some juicy drama.... nope. Why do people want to know if there is anybody down there when they want to go? I dont understand it, thats more of an early 20's perspective. Yoooo bro, is there going to be any chics down there in April dude? lol who cares buddy, there weather is perfect in April and there is cold beer, what else do you need? Plus, Im sure your wife isn't going to let you go out to the clubs anyways, let alone getting a piece of PIE

Down Boys! I have 4 dogs in my yard who are better behaved than you boys.
The RV's seem to be fairly spread out between Oro, Bonita and the Reef. Actually, those are about the only ones left. Most of the rigs that I saw were the big diesel pushers with pricetags of $100K+. Add a 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee on the back and they seem to be serious about their vacations. Nice to see some movement.
Maybe being fed up with all that cold weather all over the country has overcome the fears of Mexico for them....

azfish

Thats why I clicked on this post! I thought I was going to get some juicy drama.... nope. Why do people want to know if there is anybody down there when they want to go? I dont understand it, thats more of an early 20's perspective. Yoooo bro, is there going to be any chics down there in April dude? lol who cares buddy, there weather is perfect in April and there is cold beer, what else do you need? Plus, Im sure your wife isn't going to let you go out to the clubs anyways, let alone getting a piece of PIE
Because I want the beach and the ocean all to myself, I dont have a leash. For looking for strange pie, I dont need to look because I married the woman with the pie I want. :veg:

But happy hunting, and remember no glove no love.:moon::rofl: