Boojum camping trip in late June.

jerry

I know I Know late June not the best time but a friend and I are going to try to camp near them....anyone in?

Cool Jerry...................

I have two of them that I dug up in 1994. They were around six inches tall then. Today they are seven and one half inches tall. They leaf out two or three times a year. I have two of the brushy Ocotillos from the same area. They were also around six inches tall and are now two feet tall. I dug up a little Cardon Cactus that was maybe five inches on that same trip, it is now a little over four feet tall.

Warning to anyone planning to go there. The beautiful little coves on the coast there are some of the busiest drug smuggling spots in Sonora. The owner of that area keeps it very private, obviously not just to "protect" the Bighorns and Whitetails.

Your planned camp out there just might be your last.

JJ

jerry

Cool Jerry...................

I have two of them that I dug up in 1994. They were around six inches tall then. Today they are seven and one half inches tall. They leaf out two or three times a year. I have two of the brushy Ocotillos from the same area. They were also around six inches tall and are now two feet tall. I dug up a little Cardon Cactus that was maybe five inches on that same trip, it is now a little over four feet tall.

Warning to anyone planning to go there. The beautiful little coves on the coast there are some of the busiest drug smuggling spots in Sonora. The owner of that area keeps it very private, obviously not just to "protect" the Bighorns and Whitetails.

Your planned camp out there just might be your last.

JJ
I know a guy or two!.....it will be safe