Book donations always welcomed.

Thank you soooooo much to you who have donated already, Char for donating a wopping 166 book's, Chari the lady of the jeep's, Dave & Kathy for the Dune/Rocky point series, Rocky point Ron, my big dogg, Chuck, I'll be down this week end for those books if you still have them, Mark & Barb O for always being there even when your not : ). Book's are a great way to melt away the stress of life & get lost in pages of a great novel. If you have book's in english or spanish, they are more then welcomed. Sci-fi & fantasy are a plus & in very short form. If & when you get into town, if you would like to donate, hit me up on the forum, e-mail @ [email protected] facebook @ John Cuevas or call @ 638 112 1606 or send a text to the same number. That way I can meet you some place or what ever is convenient for you. Let me know though. I'm going to be at Chari's super delicioso pot luck on Satuerday.

Have a safe week end
& thank you in advance

John Cuevas
The man in black.

Last edited:
Good evening Roberto.

Who gets the donation ?
After the books arive we sort though them to see which age group the fall under, theme, content & so forth that the school needing books for their kids will not have to go far looking for new matieral. If we get copys of copys of copys those go to the Penasco library for they already have a skimmpy selection anyway & sometimes they go to private schools but not so much. I hope I answered your question Roberto.

Thank you for your time.

John.

A

angelinastones

Wow! This is a good idea to donate books.Many people needs education. Books are some source of education! :) Education is really very important and is the key to success! ^_^