Boomerfest - November has arrived...

...and we're still waiting. Anyone heard anything? Have emailed the site contact 2x during the last 3 weeks with no response. Any others with the same outcome?

Rhino

For all of you Naysayers who seem to derive great pleasure in being so, I say just wait. It will all come to pass and the true Penasco proponents will benefit...the rest of you; get over it.

wprsly

I looked at Santana's tour schedule, he does have ONE night that weekend free. Not sure if that adds or detracts to the show atcually going on...

BoomerFest Tickets

...and we're still waiting. Anyone heard anything? Have emailed the site contact 2x during the last 3 weeks with no response. Any others with the same outcome?
I got an email from event organizers. Tickets are $600, $1000, $3000...!!! That's for 3 days. If anyone hears different, please post here. But, folks, that's what I'm told.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
I got an email from event organizers. Tickets are $600, $1000, $3000...!!! That's for 3 days. If anyone hears different, please post here. But, folks, that's what I'm told.

2 posts, one of them to tell you how much ticket prices are! Lol naaa this guy isn't working for "them"....

Here is the email I received................................

Hi Warren!

Here is the latest information:

Ticket info update!

General Admission 3-Day Pass = $600
VIP Tickets = $1,000
Gold Level VIP Tickets = $2,000
Very Limited Platinum VIP Tickets = $3,000

All VIP Tickets include three different levels for food and beverage script, depending on the ticket price, and all VIP Ticket Holders will have special front stage viewing areas!

Gold and Platinum Level Ticket Holders will also have Backstage Access and invitations to several Private Parties to rub elbows with celebrities, as well as the first choice of Luxury Accommodations for Condos, Houses, RV Spaces and Luxury VIP Safari Tent Camping.

Tickets will ONLY be sold through the official Boomer Fest Days website and the fulfillment of the tickets sent to patrons will be through In Ticketing, a leading entertainment industry event ticketing company (licensed and bonded) that specializes in major concert tours and festivals nationwide.

Look for a major announcement regarding artists and ticket sales dates soon!

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
For that price it should include prostitutes. Not for me of course - LOL!!!!
What bother's me: Henry A. Altman | LinkedIn I have been up and down that road several time's including off roading the full distance, the article says he is currently developing.......from kilometer 51 to El Golfo, there is no indication of any developing.....and no signs, absolutley nothing....to me developing is actually doing some work. There is absolutley nothing going on here. Besides that the couple in they're 70's smootchie facing on the poster bothered me.

Roberto

What bother's me: Henry A. Altman | LinkedIn I have been up and down that road several time's including off roading the full distance, the article says he is currently developing.......from kilometer 51 to El Golfo, there is no indication of any developing.....and no signs, absolutley nothing....to me developing is actually doing some work. There is absolutley nothing going on here. Besides that the couple in they're 70's smootchie facing on the poster bothered me.
All of his so called experiences are unconfirmable, no actual details, where, when, names of actual developments, etc. Easy to make stuff like that up.

Kenny

Here is the email I received................................

Hi Warren!

Here is the latest information:

Ticket info update!

General Admission 3-Day Pass = $600
VIP Tickets = $1,000
Gold Level VIP Tickets = $2,000
Very Limited Platinum VIP Tickets = $3,000

All VIP Tickets include three different levels for food and beverage script, depending on the ticket price, and all VIP Ticket Holders will have special front stage viewing areas!

Gold and Platinum Level Ticket Holders will also have Backstage Access and invitations to several Private Parties to rub elbows with celebrities, as well as the first choice of Luxury Accommodations for Condos, Houses, RV Spaces and Luxury VIP Safari Tent Camping.

Tickets will ONLY be sold through the official Boomer Fest Days website and the fulfillment of the tickets sent to patrons will be through In Ticketing, a leading entertainment industry event ticketing company (licensed and bonded) that specializes in major concert tours and festivals nationwide.

Look for a major announcement regarding artists and ticket sales dates soon!
Tell me Warren, how do you get on that mailing list on a first name basis, and can you get me a dicount on a VIP ticket?

Kenny.... there is a "contact us" email address on the Boomerfest website. I just emailed them. Took 2 days to get a response. After getting their reply, I emailed back saying I'll be sitting on the beach listening since I can't afford even general admission for my wife and I... I said the prices were really high for middle class, baby boomer America. Never got a reply to that one. Good luck trying to get a discount. You obviously have more money than I do. We booked a room at Sonoran Sun for 3 nights. Maybe we'll even hear the music from there.

playaperro

El Pirata
I don't think I am willing to spend that much on a concert and for 3 days, most people might be able to go for 1 day or for one late night. Be nice if they would offer a one day pass for locals too. Most boomers will have a terrible hangover after 2 beers, and mixed with the meds, they will be dragging them out left and right, Que no Roberto y Tio!