BoomerFest Update

fasteddy

I'm thinking the same thing, much like the condos for sale... I want to see it, touch it, and HEAR it before I buy anything.

Last edited:
On one of my recent drives south I picked up an interview someone was doing with Dave Mason. The purpose of the interview was to promote a program Mason and others were doing to raise money for US military vets. Don't remember the specifics but it had something to do with donated laptops being upgraded so the vets could have internet access in order to search job sites and such. He's not a US citizen so I thought that was pretty nice that he would do that.

playaperro

El Pirata
http://ottawacitizen.com/entertainment/music/bluesfest-review-foreigner-and-styx

Review's are good for Styx, not really a fan of all bands playing, why do i have to buy the whole pie if I only want a piece? Is what most people asking...
I have a friend that is a promoter and I showed him the web page and he was overjoyed and said he's selling tickets already, wow how do I hook up. this guy is going to hit a home run, Happens or not, not sweat off my back!