Boomerfest

marybna

My property manager just sent me a copy of the letter they got from the promoters. They are asking them to block all units for those dates as they will not sell tickets to people that do not have room reservation. My place is Bella Sirena. Have any other resort received this request?

The promoters of Boomerfest said they had a huge announcement scheduled for September 14, 2012. In the end it was nothing more than the same press release they distributed earlier in the week in Rocky Point. It has been almost 45 days since their "big announcement" and not a single artist has been disclosed. Now they won't sell tickets to anyone without a room reservation? I guess the locals are screwed...Nothing about this festival adds up as of yet. I still want to see a list of confirmed artists before I get excited about anything.

mis2810

The promoters of Boomerfest said they had a huge announcement scheduled for September 14, 2012. In the end it was nothing more than the same press release they distributed earlier in the week in Rocky Point. It has been almost 45 days since their "big announcement" and not a single artist has been disclosed. Now they won't sell tickets to anyone without a room reservation? I guess the locals are screwed...Nothing about this festival adds up as of yet. I still want to see a list of confirmed artists before I get excited about anything.
I think Donald Trump is in charge of Boomerfest.