BORDER ALT ROUTE IN SINOITA

Got to Sinoita about 4:30 and when we went over the last hill out the end of the line started there and was at a crawl. I checked the dash map and saw the local road 2 blocks to the left went almost to the border. I tried it and came out about 2 blocks from the border. Yes I did pi^&** off the fellow in line but got in. The last 2 blocks took about 45 min so I guess we saved about 1.5 hours. People were driving on the side of the road making 2 lanes that merger into 1 about 1 block before we got to where the vendors start.

Hope this saves you some time you hit a long line.

ben21

Unless there's some sort of emergency, why not wait in line like the rest of us? If the Sonoyta cops really want to make money, I'd encourage them to start pulling people over that are doing what you've described.

Sonoyta police started the second line around 11 am. At 11 am the wait was 45 minutes. I never let anyone cut in that takes the short cut. The police use to stand there can catch those who did and make them go to the back of the line. They vary when they do that so be very careful next time you try that.

@ wood spinner. This is exactly the problem I would not let you cut either, you are no better than anyone else and should have to wait like everyone. What's sad is you seem proud, shame shame on you! Hope next time the cops are there and make you go back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got to Sinoita about 4:30 and when we went over the last hill out the end of the line started there and was at a crawl. I checked the dash map and saw the local road 2 blocks to the left went almost to the border. I tried it and came out about 2 blocks from the border. Yes I did pi^&** off the fellow in line but got in. The last 2 blocks took about 45 min so I guess we saved about 1.5 hours. People were driving on the side of the road making 2 lanes that merger into 1 about 1 block before we got to where the vendors start.

We did that once a number of years back. Turns out the guilt trip was not worth the time saved.

AZRob

Sham Sham Sham Bill!!!! You are banned from RP for 6 months!

FYI never post you did something like this, leave that part out and just tell about the short cut.

You didn't run over the one armed beggar and the 3 legged dog? I was told someone hit them cutting in line. Poor guy was petting the dog with his good hand when some gringo checked them.

Just kidding about the last part. Sham on me for that. LOL