Border Delays?

This isn't in the middle of the road. In fact you have to actually turn your steering wheel and go out of your way to pull up to this cone set up thing that I have NEVER seem them care about!!! I mean dude. You have to go OUT OF YOUR WAY to get harassed. Or you can literally just keep crawling straight past the tourist information and then boom check your speed at 18mph and start your Sonoyta crawl because you're now on the muni street.

Same morning coming down there was an asshole who apparently thought I was some kind of moron for going 35 in a 35 entering Gila Bend but I guess that's just my 35 years of Gila Bend cops experience talking. Guy goes flying around me doing about 50 in a 35 and no more than 37 seconds later a DPS trooper comes flying out of a side street and pulls the guy over before the Burger King. Let's be honest. Some people are just not CONSCIENTIOUS thinkers. How many people are in the moment every moment? Lots of DAY DREAMING out there.... that and everyone is on prescription medication.
Arizona drivers are nutcases whether its here in Tucson or up in Phoenix. We don't know how to drive. I have seen how arrogant and cocky AZ plated drivers get when they enter Sonoyta. Especially the ones with the huge diesel trucks and AZ Cardinals license plates.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Arizona drivers are nutcases whether its here in Tucson or up in Phoenix. We don't know how to drive. I have seen how arrogant and cocky AZ plated drivers get when they enter Sonoyta. Especially the ones with the huge diesel trucks and AZ Cardinals license plates.
They never need to change their behavior because why change your behavior when MORDIDA gets you right out of that jam you just got yourself into. Me? Never been a fan of the mordida. Personally, my ego won't allow me to be taken advantage of so it's the SONOYTA CRAWL for me. Again, it's a game. I love WINNING!!! and I WIN every time!!!

IggyAZ

I live in Arizona and agree with you about them going thru Sonoyta.
But don't judge the whole state cause the dumb ones.
I always drive cautiously thru Sonoyta especially those nonexistent stop signs that move. lol