Border Wall

Maduro steve

Well Known Member
I went to both government run schools and Catholic , typical of M J to a talk down to folks it must make you fell good about yourself, you never disappoint old man .

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
I went to both government run schools and Catholic , typical of M J to a talk down to folks it must make you fell good about yourself, you never disappoint old man .
I don't like to but when a man can't read between the lines maybe that man shouldn't be in educated conversations. The problem is we have to explain every line to you and then it just slows down the grown ups. Sorry sir. I guess they're right, we've all lost respect for our elders. I hate 22 year olds. What's new? It's 2020.

dirtsurfer

Well Known Member
Forum Supporter
No, I think you misunderstood. We're talking about informal education. AKA culture. Your parents. People around you. The government. Has nothing to do with traditional education. They don't teach about drugs in school for or against. I did have one DARE class back in 1996 in sixth grade but that was the last time drugs were ever mentioned in school. Aside from, please don't bring them to school.
It’s endemic in our society and taught subliminally to us at a very young age when we watch our parents drink, celebrate and eventuallly teach us Without trying that you cannot possibly have a good time unless you are drinking. The advertisements all tell us that we Will have a rip-roaring time watching sports if we are drinking-don’t be a bore, drink! Alcohol is far worse problem in our society than any other drug And the only drug you are chastised for not partaking in.

Queen of Kings

Well Known Member
It’s endemic in our society and taught subliminally to us at a very young age when we watch our parents drink, celebrate and eventuallly teach us Without trying that you cannot possibly have a good time unless you are drinking. The advertisements all tell us that we Will have a rip-roaring time watching sports if we are drinking-don’t be a bore, drink! Alcohol is far worse problem in our society than any other drug And the only drug you are chastised for not partaking in.
And those facts will not change in our life time. It was tried 100 years ago and failed miserably. Much like the 'war on drugs' has been a miserable failure for the last 50 years. People want drugs, and will break as many laws as they need to in order to use those drugs.

dirtsurfer

Well Known Member
Forum Supporter
And those facts will not change in our life time. It was tried 100 years ago and failed miserably. Much like the 'war on drugs' has been a miserable failure for the last 50 years. People want drugs, and will break as many laws as they need to in order to use those drugs.
I am thinking all drugs might be legalized. It might be a shit slide at first but I lean towards letting people do what they want. Hell, after 50 years of the war on drugs the drugs are more readily available on the street than ever anyway.

brokenwave

Well Known Member
It's going to take a generation for this to happen, really need all the people aged 50 and up to retire from decision making positions.
Then tax the crap out of it and then figure out how to manage people out and about, high from Drugs and Alcohol and the aftermath.
It's a cluster either way.

Maduro steve

Well Known Member
It's going to take a generation for this to happen, really need all the people aged 50 and up to retire from decision making positions.
Then tax the crap out of it and then figure out how to manage people out and about, high from Drugs and Alcohol and the aftermath.
The problem is the government is in charge of the money and we all know how they love to spend other people's money .

Queen of Kings

Well Known Member
I am thinking all drugs might be legalized. It might be a shit slide at first but I lean towards letting people do what they want. Hell, after 50 years of the war on drugs the drugs are more readily available on the street than ever anyway.
I hope that happens sooner rather than later. All the idiots killing themselves will clear up the gene pool quite a bit.

Casablanca

With your logic, you don't have doors, windows or locks on your hovel right? You really don't understand that the Wall is just one of many tools to slow down the drugs and slave trade coming in from Mexico? In your mind are solutions all or nothing?
You are implying that his house came without doors and windows and he had to get a loan from his family (taxpayers) to add them after-the-fact.

richwi

Well Known Member
Just an opinion..The Mafia didn't go away when prohibition ended, they just found other enterprises. It will be the same with the cartels and drugs. They'll just find something else. That being said, the entire "war on drugs" was no better a strategy than the war in Vietnam. N possibility of winning and a waste of millions of dollars.

Queen of Kings

Well Known Member
You are implying that his house came without doors and windows and he had to get a loan from his family (taxpayers) to add them after-the-fact.
Why would someone buy a house with doors and windows if they don't believe they work? Sounds a bit hypocritical to me.

dirtsurfer

Well Known Member
Forum Supporter
It will certainly be a shit show for a few years but I am for it. Hell, if you want a great rush just snort some wasabe-pewrfectly leagal and guaranteed to take you to a new place