Boy Scout apps

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Hi all,
I need some boy scout apps delivered to someone in Rocky Point asap. I will have them Monday. I was planning on going myself but my Jeep blew up last week. Wah. I can get them to you here in Phoenix. Please someone, help.
Thank you all. I know we can get it done!

Landshark

I am going down Thursday morning. Will be picking up supplies in town that morning and back to town Friday morning for breakfast. I could drop them off either day. What are Boy Scout apps?o_O PM me if that works.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Oh Thank you!!!!! My friends have started boy scout troops in Rocky Point. They are only going to be there until June 2. They took over 200 down and signed up till they ran out! Isn't that wonderful? I haven't used the PM feature on here since it changed. I'll try and give you all the pertinent stuff. It will just be a box of papers...

Landshark

Dropped off the Boy Scout membership application forms for Chari this morning. A big THANK YOU is in order for Chari and her friends for their efforts. They are working hard for the good of the young people in RP and already have 300 kids signed up. We often take for granted the programs available for our youth in the US, but in RP that's not always the case. Now these kids have the opportunity to be a part of a fantastic organization due to their efforts. Also heard Mark and Barb are a part of this...not surprised. Nice going guys, keep it up!

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Thank you Landshark but I did very little. I wasn't able to go and help sign up since my Jeep blew up. All I did was get some needed apps and other paperwork and beg for a courier to take them down. Thank you for stepping up and going out of your way to deliver them. I hope I can go in early June and see if Mark and Barb need any help after Yvette is gone. Jeep in the shop 2 and a half weeks and counting.......Sigh.....

TICO-T

Thank you Landshark but I did very little. I wasn't able to go and help sign up since my Jeep blew up. All I did was get some needed apps and other paperwork and beg for a courier to take them down. Thank you for stepping up and going out of your way to deliver them. I hope I can go in early June and see if Mark and Barb need any help after Yvette is gone. Jeep in the shop 2 and a half weeks and counting.......Sigh.....

Landshark

My pleasure and honored to be a part of this. Very little effort on my part. Wish I could have done more, maybe another time.