Break Ins

am very sad to have to tell that my store Consign & Desgn was broken into last night, Thurs. that is. My Compaq, desk top computer was stolen as well as my Lexmark printer/copier/fax. there was nearly all of the jewelry that was consigned with us and some cash taken. I am hoping that this email will alert the possibility of my computer being sold on the street. It is less than a yr old as is the Lexmark machine. Things have been so slow that this a huge blow for me at this time. Any help with this situation will be a hugely appreciated. I am also interested in finding another one if anyone has one for sale. Please contact me at 638-110-6121, or email me. I am slightly out of touch but will hope to be back in the game soon. Thank you all for taking the time to read this bad news note.

Tu Amiga, Jill Mitchell

Bummer!

Stay alert- sometimes the burglars come back to get the brand new replacement items especially the electronics.

Anita

rikyt

one of the problems with a thread

one of the problems with a thread such as this is that we only get one side and then not all of the facts are not fully disclosed. I do not know either party but I do know that historical facts are being left out from both sides of the story?;-)

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
one of the problems with a thread such as this is that we only get one side and then not all of the facts are not fully disclosed. I do not know either party but I do know that historical facts are being left out from both sides of the story?;-)
Touche, rikyt!:lol:

Please enlighten me...I realize senility may be setting in...but....what does that have to do with the OP of a breakin and theft from her business? What other side of the story do you want to hear....the robber's?

Edit: OK....I get it now....DUH!!! I said senility was setting in!

Last edited:
I just received a phone call that I was broken into in Puerto Lobos. It just sucks to think of all the things that we do for everyone and this still happens. I did find out they caught the person. If you see a 3000si or is, watt honda generator for sale cheap please call me. Thanks Leigh

A

AZ Miguel

I just received a phone call that I was broken into in Puerto Lobos. It just sucks to think of all the things that we do for everyone and this still happens. I did find out they caught the person. If you see a 3000si or is, watt honda generator for sale cheap please call me. Thanks Leigh
Or call me! I'm looking to buy one cheap:D

whatsyour # . Also look for about 5 rods and reels that cost about2500 . I hope you think this is funny. Luv to meet you I forgot to mention, There are some Shimano reels and rods as well as tackle. I'm really glad you think this is funny . Come on down as we always need some good chum. Bring your wife

Last edited:
Have you ever been betrayed by someone you have helped or thought you were helping? I'm just saying don't make lite of a bad situation. I've worked very hard with these friends in Lobos for 24 years now and I am a little PISSED OFF now, My apology. Leigh

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
Have you ever been betrayed by someone you have helped or thought you were helping? I'm just saying don't make lite of a bad situation. I've worked very hard with these friends in Lobos for 24 years now and I am a little PISSED OFF now, My apology. Leigh
Welcome to my world, asprinkles. I am very sorry for your troubles, and I hope you get justice. It hurts when someone you trusted betrays you - believe me, I understand completely. Its your "friend", fatboyharley, that my comments were directed to.

I don't even know him. I'm just saying ,It wasn't even the people I was helping , it was a brother of people I don't trust anyway , just let out of prison. I hold nothing against my friends except, I wish they were watching the house a little closer, knowing the convict was there .Actually the guy in Lobos went to Desomboque and got some of the stuff back from the people that he found bought it. he actually paid his own money to get it back. I know some of you will be saying he took it, but, if you knew Qwuillta you would not even say that. The people in Lobos are of the utmost respected in my opinion except for the convict that stole the things out of the 7 houses. I wish you all well and I'll just wait and see . Thanks for listening Leigh

P

Penasco Pirate

Calm down! We all feel bad for those who lose or have something stolen from them. We do try to have a little fun from time to time...pretty sure the locals who may have taken your stuff don't frequent here! Tacky and tasteless in my book would be for us all to ignore your post, no?

Well I know you have never been to Lobos. It was not a local. It was a con. The people of Lobos are the ones who got the things back from Des. Get your facts straight and you'll know what I'm talking about

Hey...we all feel bad for you....my rv was broken into several months ago...had several things stolen....and everything thrown about....my neighbor in the same park had 2 computers stolen a month or so before my breakin....the bad economy is bringing out the worst in some people.