bringing a boat to Mexico


Playing Hooky
I think under 14ft all you need is title, registration. Over 14ft you need a temporary import permit and it's good for many years


Junior Member
Forum Supporter
my boat is 15ft. 4inch. so I will need a import permit. Is this the one you can get on line or can you do it at the border.?


Junior Member
I brought a 185 Bayliner Capri down a couple of months and and just showed my registration. Took a 24' Wellcraft last Friday and just showed the registration.