Brothers Pizza

Alex

I took the kids there a few nights ago after a friend had suggested it as a good place to take the kids for pizza. We got a large cheese pizza for about 140 peso's, i was so surprised how great the pizza was! I would have never thought such a great pizza would have come out of Rocky point! The place was very family friendly and clean, the services was great. It will be a must stop on every trip back

rplarry

I took the kids there a few nights ago after a friend had suggested it as a good place to take the kids for pizza. We got a large cheese pizza for about 140 peso's, i was so surprised how great the pizza was! I would have never thought such a great pizza would have come out of Rocky point! The place was very family friendly and clean, the services was great. It will be a must stop on every trip back
I agree Alex, Brother's does a great job on most all of their food. Their salads and sandwiches are good as well.

If you like pizza though, give Capone's a try. Not only is it a great atmosphere, but it some of the best pizza I have had anywhere. A little more pricy at about 200 pesos for a huge pizza, but worth it. And surprisingly, Capone's pasta, appetizers and seafood is excellent too.

jerry

Making dough at 5000 ft. And making dough at sea level would be two different tasks let alone making the pizza dough in each place.