Bryan's Sports Bar?

My husband and I fell in love with the amazing clam dish we had at Bryan's about 2 years ago. A massive pile of clams cooked in wine, garlic and shallots served with delicious garlic bread all for about $7.

My daughters and I were there in March and they wanted to try the clams I raved about so we went. No clams. The girl said they never have clams anymore (it's on the menu though). We were disappointed and left to find something to satisfy our craving. Came back the next night because my daughter saw coconut shrimp on the menu the night before. Yep, you guessed it. No coco.

How can an establishment in RP not have clams or coconut? Seriously? :mad:

So what's the word on Bryan's? Anyone know?

dmcauley

Buisness is so slow everywhere and they may be cutting corners w/perishables. I'll bet if you asked in advance they would have some the next day.

Terry C

We were there today and the only ones there. Burger and fries are good. Things are slow everywhere here. It costs to redo all the menus too. If you think about it, you find that in the US too it's on the menu but sorry we are out of it or we don't have that anymore.

AZ ROB

They still serve the Clam dish over at the Sonoran Grille both restruants as well as Max's have the same owners.. And yes they are great with the garlic bread

InkaRoads

cronopiador
On Fridays, Bryan's have the best prime rib I have tryed in years, you must be there early at 5pm to make your order, it goes fast!! and the $10 is well worth it!!!

Hey Eduardo....I've heard that it takes about 2 hours for the prime rib to come out after you order.....that way they have you drinking for a while to cover their costs????

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Hey Eduardo....I've heard that it takes about 2 hours for the prime rib to come out after you order.....that way they have you drinking for a while to cover their costs????
No, actually it took about 20 minutes from the moment I ordered mine, just enough time to finish a large glass of indio and ordered the second one!!

Roberto

On Fremont, right hand side going toward Las Conchas, about half way between the two Pemex stations, before the turn on Josefa. It's in a pretty large building with a Real Estate office next to it.