Burgers for the Grill

Hey Gang! Just got down yesterday afternoon. Everything went perfect, but I wanted to throw burgers and dogs on the grill this week and I forgot the burgers [emoji22] The Mexican stores like Ley and Aurera are great for some things, but they often dont have certain 'gringo' stuff, especially anything frozen like pizzas, french fries, etc. Can anyone recommend where I can grab some good burgers (frozen or fresh) to grill? Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have various frozen hamburger patties at Sam's Club (basic frozen patties up to high end very thick ones made from rib eye). You can also get a tube of ground beef at Su Karne next to La Curva to form your own patties.

GV Jack

Snorin God
I like Sam's Club Burgers with the red onion in them. Throw them right on the grill frozen. Yum Yum.

Landshark

I assume Carniceria San Jose has fresh ground beef from whatever cut of beef you prefer. I like ground sirloin.

Thanks guys for the tips, I was very intrigued with getting some ground beef and making my own but we're in a big group and since Ive been playing tour guide I didnt think Id have enough time. I grabbed 16! sirloin burgers from Sams for like 107 pesos and they were fantastic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AZRob

Could be worse, Gilbert. I remember a store in the US that called a tube of ground beef a "chub". "Pick me up a couple chubs at the store, willya, Honey?"
I was a meat cutter when I was young, and we called the mystery meat chubs also. You know why they sell it in a package you cant see into, because its fat content is so great.

Even if it is usda grade, no one would buy it after they seen it. We would get 10 lb chubs in and we would grind it with fresh meat to make it look red'er some time we would add red cool aid packs to it.

Could be worse, Gilbert. I remember a store in the US that called a tube of ground beef a "chub". "Pick me up a couple chubs at the store, willya, Honey?"
Yes, sold as a chub round here. How u say........ ummmm, NO TY.
Missed you this past weekend Steve. Hope all is well with you.