"but I didn't have the ability".

Kenny

I can't seem to escape these ignorant right wing loud mouth's no matter where I go these day's. Some guy turned around at the track last weekend and out of the blue and said. "have you seen where Obama is letting in all those people from "South America"? I'd already heard enough at work that week where I feel handcuffed as far as responses are concerned so I had two words for him I can't repeat here, but I did have to say it twice.:D Ha, it wasn't rant or raves.

The Man

Hi Kenny

Well? Me no right wing loud ignorant what ever....and no, I do not think Obama
really is the cause of the people going north...I really hope all gets settled and have a good life here...never said otherwise...I do not get involved, what going to happen will, and sorry I did not read that articul....and was not ranting. I feel the way you do!
What you said above, yes, I feel the same way....q

But, now, does this belong in Rants and Raves????

So. to end, that movie clip, weather real, fake, weather will not happen, will happen,
I do not know.. Don!t care who, what, what pres is involved,
take the point, I was not down on OB.....!that was not my intention.

Good day or night sir

Kenny

Hi Kenny

Well? Me no right wing loud ignorant what ever....and no, I do not think Obama
really is the cause of the people going north...I really hope all gets settled and have a good life here...never said otherwise...I do not get involved, what going to happen will, and sorry I did not read that articul....and was not ranting. I feel the way you do!
What you said above, yes, I feel the same way....q

But, now, does this belong in Rants and Raves????

So. to end, that movie clip, weather real, fake, weather will not happen, will happen,
I do not know.. Don!t care who, what, what pres is involved,
take the point, I was not down on OB.....!that was not my intention.

Good day or night sir
We're OK, not to worry and remember, Half the lies they tell about me aren't true..Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite.

The origin of that saying was that bed frames used to have ropes between them. That is, instead of a boxspring, their were ropes cris-crossing the frame and when the ropes were new and tight, it was easier to sleep. So to "sleep tight" meant that your bed's ropes were tight and you got a better sleep. The origin of the bedbugs goes without explanation.